Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HATE WOMEN MORE

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I always hated women even before I knew about the blackpill. Even if I got a gf I still wouldn't stop hating women. I hate all these sex object faggot niggers retards that are worthless shits and have no opinion. We shouldn't care so much about them or be depressed because we can't fuck them, we must hate them no matter what!! They're stupid, worthless, and useless. The only purpose of their existence is to act as a cum dumpster for another man. All men should rise up and revolt against this faggot feminist foid worshiping society!! Most women are worthless ugly stupid idiotic sluts that have no value at all!! Stop being so depressed you don't have a gf. They are not worth your time anyway.

u desperately need orthodoxy and don’t even know it, mang

Not really a surprise people here are "depressed" from consistently being denied a woman to fuck and have a stable relationship with on top of literally every other disadvantage in every aspect of life that comes with being subhuman. Who are you going to revolt with? :lul:

u desperately need orthodoxy and don’t even know it, mang
My only lord and saviour is St.Elliot and his son St.BlackOps2Cel. All the other gods are false idols!!!!

Misogyny runs through my veins.

Not really a surprise people here are "depressed" from consistently being denied a woman to fuck and have a stable relationship with on top of literally every other disadvantage in every aspect of life that comes with being subhuman. Who are you going to revolt with? :lul:
THEY SHOULD STOP BEING DEPRESSED ABOUT IT. BLUEPILLERS THINK WE'RE A JOKE FOR BEING SO DEPRESSED FOR NOT GETTING A GF!! WE SHOULD ALL BE FOCUSED ON REOFRMING SOCIETY TO BENEFIT INCELS OR MONEYMAX TO MANIPULATE THE WORLD.

No matter how much toilets humiliate and shit on some normies and subhumans they still simp for them and would jump into a pool full of sharks for a sniff of roasted pussy. every man must be a misogynist. How the fuck can anyone not be misogynist. How can you not hate those filthy disgusting animals. They are to be hunted like game
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!
6nynyq.png

No amount of money will make you a kike. :feelsahh:
PLEASE PLA1092 MAKE YOUR KIKE FAMILY GIVE ME A BILLION DOLLARS!!! I WILL BRING THE INCELDIAN REVOLUTION!!!

imagine how satisfying it would be to bludgeon a foids face with your bare fist after saying she actually prefers short guys but her boyfriend happens to be tall:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

imagine how satisfying it would be to bludgeon a foids face with your bare fist after saying she actually prefers short guys but her boyfriend happens to be tall:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:feelsthink:

Hatemaxing did a great job at making my life better.

I always hated women even before I knew about the blackpill. Even if I got a gf I still wouldn't stop hating women. I hate all these sex object faggot niggers retards that are worthless shits and have no opinion.

Me I HATE WHIMMENZ MORE (in a video game tee hee)

I hate everything that has to do (related) with life.

I always hated women even before I knew about the blackpill. Even if I got a gf I still wouldn't stop hating women. I hate all these sex object faggot niggers retards that are worthless shits and have no opinion. We shouldn't care so much about them or be depressed because we can't fuck them, we must hate them no matter what!! They're stupid, worthless, and useless. The only purpose of their existence is to act as a cum dumpster for another man. All men should rise up and revolt against this faggot feminist foid worshiping society!! Most women are worthless ugly stupid idiotic sluts that have no value at all!! Stop being so depressed you don't have a gf. They are not worth your time anyway.
I'm more afraid of women than anything else I want them to stay away from me. And no I am not gay I am horrified by faggots as well. I really hate women because they think of me as less than human and I will never find love with them. Love doesn't exist with me so why should I help them out? They're just going to view me as a loser no matter what I do for them. I want to escape society.

i don't have enough time and effort to spend it on hating toilets but when i have i hate them with passion

Stop being so depressed you don't have a gf. They are not worth your time anyway.
Most incels won't embrace this line of thinking until women are thoroughly replaced with technology that successfully mimics female affection and validation.

sounds good how do you hate maxx?

womans don't contribute anything, otherwise it is a waste of time.