Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate when this happens....

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
Normies from tiktok discover my favourite band/album and they make it popular....
This time its a black metal underground project from 1999 and theyre using it for a tiktok gnome trend..... cant wait till they realise hes a nazi and a satanist junkie theyll piss off maybe
Normies ruin everything, wet.

People thought the same about Nirvana, and they became one of the most popular rock bands. (I'm pretty positive they were all Satanists as well).

People thought the same about Nirvana, and they became one of the most popular rock bands. (I'm pretty positive they were all Satanists as well).
Its black metal about hitler bro... it wont be nearly as popular as nirvana

NIrvana got popular in a couple of years, this shit was underground for 20 years

Gatekeeping can sometimes be a good thing. Wish we did the same with all the incel lingo.

Gatekeeping can sometimes be a good thing. Wish we did the same with all the incel lingo.
watching people having recessed jawline doing the mewing gesture is cringe inducing

Its black metal about hitler bro... it wont be nearly as popular as nirvana
Nirvana actually got a lot of inspiration from a black metal band called Celtic frost.

Although I agree that normies only support the mainstream Jewish propaganda.

62052.jpg

it is the nature of universe and entropy is the death of every good or bad things we love

Nirvana actually got a lot of inspiration from a black metal band called Celtic frost.

Although I agree that normies only support the mainstream Jewish propaganda.
black metal inspiration in the slums of mumbai