Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (HATE THREAD) What’s the grossest part about niggers?

What’s the grossest physical part?

• Their dandruff filled nappy hair

• Their black tar colored oily skin

• Their dead yellow eyes

• Their nasty jungle stench

• Their ashy knees and elbows

Results are only viewable after voting.
METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
I need some help here bros :feelsree:

Atleast curries have good hair

I would say their hideously inflated lips, which are usually curled over yellowed teeth. I almost cant blame them for being unable to pronounce words, because if I looked like I had beestings on my mouth Id have a hard time talking, too

I would say their hideously inflated lips, which are usually curled over yellowed teeth. I almost cant blame them for being unable to pronounce words, because if I looked like I had beestings on my mouth Id have a hard time talking, too
I forgot those :feelsthink:

100% The stench

I forgot those :feelsthink:
Don't forget their disgustingly flared nostrils. Lord only knows how they can't smell how gross they are, considering they have noses wide enough to put your arm through

100% The stench
Don’t even get me started on niggers. I would have to go with their smell, I can’t recall I nigger I’ve been near that didn’t smell like shit. I would also add when they chimp out and their nostrils flare, something so disgusting about it
Funny because online niggers are always complaining that whites and others have a bad smell more extreme projection.

Don’t even get me started on niggers. I would have to go with their smell, I can’t recall I nigger I’ve been near that didn’t smell like shit. I would also add when they chimp out and their nostrils flare, something so disgusting about it
You ever notice how they like to jump around during chimpouts, looking amazingly like their more-evolved cousins, the lemur? :feelswhere:

Yes the jumping around and the obnoxious howling, you can always tell when it’s a nigger in a fit of rage. They aren’t so far off from their relatives
I admit I'm impressed with how loud they can be. Even with the windows rolled up (and my door locked, obviously), I can hear them jabbering and howling when I'm forced to drive by their nigger-shantytowns

Mogs me having a car. The nogs in my city are always eyeing me up and down and hollering from their porch.
It's not a very nice car, but it keeps me safe from having to walk anywhere near niggers.
I've been in active war zones before during humanitarian aid trips I did before corona, and I'll take any war zone over being within 100miles of a nigger :bigbrain:

Probably how fat and trashy most look, actually disgusting, whenever I see a nigger female I can't help but purposely move my eyes away. Disgusting behavior too, loud and trashy manner of speaking. And the disgusting nigger smell ohhhh my goddddd

I admit I'm impressed with how loud they can be. Even with the windows rolled up (and my door locked, obviously), I can hear them jabbering and howling when I'm forced to drive by their nigger-shantytowns
It's quite annoying as a quiet person tbh.