Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate the way women judge us men on uncontrollable factors

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Like seriously, I know many people said this in a comment on another thread of mine, but this is something that's a major clusterfuck that it deserves it's own thread that people are more likely to see.

They judge us on factors that are not able to be changed like being short (WARNING SUICIDE FUEL FOR SHORT MEN: https://twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=en) , yet are offended when they are judged as ugly because their weight is their phone number, which CAN be changed.

Screw whoever said that men are more shallow than women

double standard feminism at work. just imagine the repercussions of calling girl fat yet a man can be shit on for things way out of his control

the twitter comments are life fuel at least :D

Sadist said:
double standard feminism at work. just imagine the repercussions of calling girl fat yet a man can be shit on for things way out of his control

Even then fat women have near unlimited options when it comes to dating/sex. So even if fat is voluntary, it still won't impact their ability to have a normal dating and romantic life much at all.

So fat women still win over short men even if they get destroyed for shitting on short men.

Women are wired to want attractive

ASS_F said:
Sadist said:
Even then fat women have near unlimited options when it comes to dating/sex. So even if fat is voluntary, it still won't impact their ability to have a normal dating and romantic life much at all.
So fat women still win over short men even if they get destroyed for shitting on short men.

Don't forget, they can control their weight too while short men had the shit end of genetics.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Don't forget, they can control their weight too while short men had the shit end of genetics.

They don't even have to. Women can be fat as shit and still have no issue dating and fucking up. Fat women do not have to fate fat men because they can easily get with decent looking skinny men. Ripped men, too. 

Fat women win every time.

it's funny cuz women are usually the shortest gender so they're the ones carrying shit genetics that make us manlets. It's their fault manlets even exists, by their logic it'd be a good idea to stop any woman below 5'10'' of having kids

kodoku said:
it's funny cuz women are usually the shortest gender so they're the ones carrying shit genetics that make us manlets. It's their fault manlets even exists, by their logic it'd be a good idea to stop any woman below 5'10'' of having kids

Lmao shh don't spill the truth because femoids will be triggered.

I don't my looksmatch is ugly as shit I don't wanna have to not judge people based on uncontrollable factors

Nobody posted about that twitter page until I made a thread about it. lol.

The y chromosome is experimental. That's the nature of biology. Only a small percentage of men with good genetics get to readily reproduce with most women which is what has driven evolution.

Modern FHOs have brutal standards. It's over for sub-8 men.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
judged as ugly because their weight is their phone number, which CAN be changed.

Fucj in lol

blackpill_incel said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
judged as ugly because their weight is their phone number, which CAN be changed.
Fucj in lol

??? why u laughing?

This reminds me how everyone used to tell me men are more "visual" when it comes to attraction and women care so much more about every other factor. I believed that shit, but it really could´t be more far off

rafaelvicuna3 said:
??? why u laughing?

Phone number as weight. Did you not intend it as a joke wtf lol

blackpill_incel said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
??? why u laughing?
Phone number as weight. Did you not intend it as a joke wtf lol

ah yeah I did intend that as a joke