Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate talking to my siblings

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
They're just a bunch of bluepilled coping faggots (including my fat ugly landwhale sister). They say I project whenever I bring up a blackpilled topic yet they get defensive about it whenever I calmly ask them a simple question. They always want to bring up conversations I have with them on the rare occasion and they wonder why I don't want to talk to them given the chance. My brother that gets 0 matches on dating apps says he loves himself unlike me (JFL) and said he wouldn't want to trade his face for a gigachad or better looking guy in general (cope). JFL it's fucking over, I'm the only person in the family that believes in the blackpill ideology

I am glad I don´t have siblings. You have it quite good, though, because you have incel siblings and a landwhale sister. Imagine having a chad brother or, even worse, an attractive sister. Imagine the suifuel when she brings her first boyfriend at 13, while you are rotting alone at 25. Or your chad brother fucking his first girlfriend at 15.
I guess you can argue that but I think of it as a burden. Having realized I won't end up much better than my brother, considering he's most genetically similar to me, just reminds me everyday of my subhumanity

They're just a bunch of bluepilled coping faggots (including my fat ugly landwhale sister). They say I project whenever I bring up a blackpilled topic yet they get defensive about it whenever I calmly ask them a simple question. They always want to bring up conversations I have with them on the rare occasion and they wonder why I don't want to talk to them given the chance. My brother that gets 0 matches on dating apps says he loves himself unlike me (JFL) and said he wouldn't want to trade his face for a gigachad or better looking guy in general (cope). JFL it's fucking over, I'm the only person in the family that believes in the blackpill ideology
I feel as though I am far worse off then you are because my brother is an uberChad and my sister is literally the hottest girl I have ever known. Chad bro has had success with hot women ever since his freshman year at HS while my gigastacy sister hooks up with well built chaldean chaddam fuck-boys who follow her on ig and Facebook Neither of them can even begin to fathom the totality of my own disconsolation and loneliness as they lack the experience which would enable them to effectively empathize.

I feel as though I am far worse off then you are because my brother is an uberChad and my sister is literally the hottest girl I have ever known. Chad bro has had success with hot women ever since his freshman year at HS while my gigastacy sister hooks up with well built chaldean chaddam fuck-boys who follow her on ig and Facebook Neither of them can even begin to fathom the totality of my own disconsolation and loneliness as they lack the experience which would enable them to effectively empathize.
Now I see what @I want virgin girl was saying. A brutal existence to experience, my condolences.

So What No GIF

If I had your siblings I would easily win all arguments against them in all topics relating to the blackpill. Nomies just use anecdotes to dismiss the validity of the balckpill, we use real evidence.

Copetown population 2