Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate Speech pop-up on YouTube

• Thread starter DeadOnArrivalCel
  • Start date
DeadOnArrivalCel

DeadOnArrivalCel

Horst Wessel Seance
★★
I got a warning from YouTube about hate speech I think it was for a sarcastic comment about Hitler on a video of a Nazi war song.
I've had channels with dozens of videos on taken down for copyright reasons but that was years ago, I dont want to lose another channel because of a fuckin' innocuous comment. I don't remember receiving such a warning before. Has anyone else had one?

Some advice: Don't use the words 'Hitler' 'was' and 'right' in any sentence on JewTube.

Last edited:
I get them too from Jewtube

I got one too from jewtube when i posted memes, Its really annoying.

I got a warning from YouTube about hate speech I think it was for a sarcastic comment about Hitler on a video of a Nazi war song.
I've had channels with dozens of videos on taken down for copyright reasons but that was years ago, I dont want to lose another channel because of a fuckin' innocuous comment.
I don't remember remember receiving such a warning before. Has anyone else had one?

Some advice: Don't use the words 'Hitler' 'was' and 'right' in any sentence on JewTube.
Are you Zoomerhistorian?

I hate JewTube