Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate seeing foid commentator in video game/sports

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
I'm watching Hearthstone Grandmasters and one of the 2 commentators is a noodle. It used to be all male(I think). Idw to see any foid involved in my entertainment. Gtfo and stay in your corner:reeeeee:

They’re usually rotten at the game too. idk how so many foids are able to get jobs in the game industry. pussy pass works wonders i guess

They’re usually rotten at the game too. idk how so many foids are able to get jobs in the game industry. pussy pass works wonders i guess
There was a foid streamer who got into the tournament jus bcos she has a pussy, her rank wasn't good enough but the organisers/producers probably thought they could attract more viewers by including her.

Thankfully there is usually a good number of based viewers who don't hold back when calling out these foids

gotta have some eye candy to bring attraction to the game :feelsseriously:

The worst part is that they don't know shit about the game/sport, they are only there because of "diversity"

Oh yeah it makes me cringe whenever I see female car reviewers on jewtube. They obviously don't know shit or even care and are just doing it because "teehee I'm not like other girls teehee" No. Just fuck off back to making your makeup tutorials and bullshit story time videos. And what's worse is all the simps in the comments.

Last edited:
It's insulting the playerbase when the overwhelming majority of the gamers of this genre are male.

Foids feel like an unwelcome invasion into game culture

I don't watch sports but it's even worse there having foid interviewers ask athletes questions, like she has any clue. :feelskek:

It sure does

I felt the same way back in the day when IGN introduced and began pushing that talentless cunt Jessica Chobot down everyone’s throat.

Fuck them for that and fuck her and all other talentless cunts, that have been pushed and promoted by thirsty beta male soy boys ever since.

The game industry (meaning game journo websites like IGN, Gamespot, Gamefaqs, etc) can’t go bankrupt fast enough for my liking.

I want to see them ALL gone so badly, I’d even be fine with the entire videogame industry collapsing to see it happen.

Fucking SJW, narrative pushing, cultural Marxist, pro feminism pieces of shit.