Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hate overhearing young foids

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
Vanilla example: Was walking outside in a shopping plaza, two teen foids behind me. Apparently one of them was talking about their new bf, she said, "It was so cute... when he was about to leave he hugged and kissed me" The foids giggled together. Right then and there the teenage love pill hammered me to oblivion

Hardcore/Potent ERfuel example: Four foids were deep into a discussion about what they don't and do like about sex, even telling the other foids their bf's dick size, in which the dickpill charged up to me and raped me anally with no mercy. These were 16-17 year-olds that had this much sexual experience. Eavesdropping on this was peering into a different universe... and from conversations like these, you see just how "exclusive" female sexuality really is, how a large amount of men are never part of a girl's fantasy or true desire.

You wouldn't care if you had a gf. But you never will.

i hate overhearing any young ppl, pure vintage ER fuel tbh

All the giggling makes my head hurt.

Same here man. I talked about my situation on the forum before, but I'll mention it again:
I just finished HS and we had classes by groups, and mine was composed of me, some other loser and 2 girls. Since we weren't attractive they treated us like air, like we didn't exist, and so they really didn't give a shit about what we listened to in their conversations.
They talked about the guys they fucked, how they fucked, the types of guys they liked (stereotypical tall Chad), etc.
All this during class, mind you.
And to make matters worse, one of them was a fucking UGLY WHALE...
And yet she talks all about the different guys she fucks on the weekends...
Her looksmatch would have killed himself by the end of middle school, 100%

You wouldn't care if you had a gf. But you never will.

Yeah, if I had my looksmatch being the only gf I would have and the only person I'd ever have sex with in my life, I wouldn't even care about people whoring around and fucking the hottest guys or girls. But because I have nothing and they have everything, I do care and I hope they die a painful death. tbh.

Same here man. I talked about my situation on the forum before, but I'll mention it again:
I just finished HS and we had classes by groups, and mine was composed of me, some other loser and 2 girls. Since we weren't attractive they treated us like air, like we didn't exist, and so they really didn't give a shit about what we listened to in their conversations.
They talked about the guys they fucked, how they fucked, the types of guys they liked (stereotypical tall Chad), etc.
All this during class, mind you.
And to make matters worse, one of them was a fucking UGLY WHALE...
And yet she talks all about the different guys she fucks on the weekends...
Her looksmatch would have killed himself by the end of middle school, 100%
Damn bro..

Legit cho fuel right there tbh. I’m glad I never had anything like that at my school.

This is why you should avoid public spaces where large numbers of young people congregate.

They always talk about the same, like bots, i don't care even about their topics anymore, foids and their talk are beneath my notice.

It’s over for no headphonecels.
But forreal tho, you ain’t lying. I’ve experience this same thing many times.

foids shouldnt be allowed out of the house without a male family member to make sure they don't behave and don't bring dishonour onto the family

Shit like this makes you want to jump in front of a train

Go buy a supersoaker and orange juice next time

I'll splash my vanilla latte on them

elliots.jpg

I hate this too ngl.
foids were deep into a discussion about what they don't and do like about sex, even telling the other foids their bf's dick size.
I've heard that countless times tbh. Complete ropefuel

Vanilla example: Was walking outside in a shopping plaza, two teen foids behind me. Apparently one of them was talking about their new bf, she said, "It was so cute... when he was about to leave he hugged and kissed me" The foids giggled together. Right then and there the teenage love pill hammered me to oblivion

Hardcore/Potent ERfuel example: Four foids were deep into a discussion about what they don't and do like about sex, even telling the other foids their bf's dick size, in which the dickpill charged up to me and raped me anally with no mercy. These were 16-17 year-olds that had this much sexual experience. Eavesdropping on this was peering into a different universe... and from conversations like these, you see just how "exclusive" female sexuality really is, how a large amount of men are never part of a girl's fantasy or true desire.
do you get filled with rage when you are not even a blur to their vision given their standards?

Thats why i stay in the house and never go out. Id rather not cry in front of people.

I hate this too ngl.

I've heard that countless times tbh. Complete ropefuel

Even if you got a gf, she will talk about you to her friends + her friends will say "you can do better than that". I hate foid talk
do you get filled with rage when you are not even a blur to their vision given their standards?

I'm just a side-character to women. I need to be the main charactER

The foids giggled together.
They would share on the same chad rather than fucking a sub 8 male.

foids shouldnt be allowed out of the house without a male family member to make sure they don't behave and don't bring dishonour onto the family
Based and high IQ

I hate over hearing young foids too because, as an incel, I am discriminated de facto from their normy degenerated conversations. I mean, wtf can I say around people who talk about their "fuck buddy", their "favorite sex stance" or about their "best friend's newly getting in couple on an "open relationship"".
To hell with that! I was 10 years senior to those people and they treated me with fuck all ounce of respect, probably unconsciously knowing that they were life mogging me to infinity and beyond...:woke::feelsree::feelskek::reeeeee:

foids should dress up and not be slutty pigs

I hate overhearing people in public in general, their voices are so obnoxious and loud that I usually can't stand it. Seriously Karen, nobody cares about that one time you got a 20% discount at the grocery store, just shut up.

Guests: 65 :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I wear headphones everytime i go in public now so i don't have this problem anymore, but when i was still in school i heard so much suicidefuel it's insane. Women talking about how they go dicked all the time. It was infuriating.

just avoid foids at all costs

True man of culture would not degrade himself and listen to idle drivel. More honor and gravitas listening to Mozart on MP3 player.