Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate my mom for birthing me to a subhuman

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
I keep crying because all of my pain stems from my ugliness and manletism because of him. I would have had a prosperous life, filled with friends and teen love. I missed out on so many developmental milestones (similar to a lot of people on this site). It's just fucking brutal being ugly and short

if you look like your dad and he was able to breed then obviously your looks are not the only problem

if you look like your dad and he was able to breed then obviously your looks are not the only problem
My dad only got with her because he had motivations despite being poor, most of the handsome taller guys she was with didn't have motivations or goals so he was the best viable option yet his genes were terrible. My mom was also dirt poor contributing to her reasoning.

My dad only got with her because he had motivations despite being poor, most of the handsome taller guys she was with didn't have motivations or goals so he was the best viable option yet his genes were terrible. My mom was also dirt poor contributing to her reasoning.
Things were different back then. These days your mom would be chad only no doubt.

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.
My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.
My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Attachments

• 1696175141051.png
    1696175141051.png
    10 KB · Views: 0
Idk how really short manlets below 5'8 live...