Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate my hot cousin

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
Its like sometimes ill message her. No answer, every day and no answer for like 5 days. But soon as shes having a hard time and needs someone to talk to I never question if I should just ignore her like she always does to me, I just answer and am glad I get to talk to her. As lame as that sounds. I think now I will just ignore her cause im pissed off now. Its been like 8 days and no reply

Two years ago she ignored me for like 3 months after I tried making out with her. But then her Chad BF dumped her (Probably for sucking another Chads dick) and called me crying, like a betabux I went over. I cant help it cause I always still feel like I have a chance of smashing and i want it so bad. Next time she calls me for an emotional tampon I dont know if I am responding. Or I am going there only to bring lots of liquor and hopefully under distress she gets totally wasted THEN lets me smash. But this has happened many times before and no she never let me smash, but once let me sleep in her bed with her but whenever I tried touching she threatened to go to the couch so I stopped.

I remember about 6 years ago at 18 (shes 2 years older), she asked me to lay down with her when she was drunk. I didnt do it, like a bitch. Even though I wanted her then too, I was scared and intimidated by her sometimes, she is just too hot to have anything to do with me, so always felt like a big deal hanging with her. Thought maybe it was a "test" and also I was scared of her big scary BF who just wasnt there at the time but lived there. I dont know why she would ask me then and not ever again. But ever since then the seed has been planted that... I have a chance. Although that was along time ago, maybe she changed but her behavior has not. So I dont know.

You need to stop it.

She is just using you

I have a sneaking suspicion none of this actually happened.

I have a sneaking suspicion none of this actually happened.

Why, an incel cant have a hot cousin?

I wish I could just post my picture with her to prove it because if you seen, you would know immediately its true because a girl that hot wouldnt be near me in any other circumstance.

Last edited:
bro its your cousin she's never going to be dtf lol

Its like sometimes ill message her. No answer, every day and no answer for like 5 days. But soon as shes having a hard time and needs someone to talk to I never question if I should just ignore her like she always does to me, I just answer and am glad I get to talk to her. As lame as that sounds. I think now I will just ignore her cause im pissed off now. Its been like 8 days and no reply

Two years ago she ignored me for like 3 months after I tried making out with her. But then her Chad BF dumped her (Probably for sucking another Chads dick) and called me crying, like a betabux I went over. I cant help it cause I always still feel like I have a chance of smashing and i want it so bad. Next time she calls me for an emotional tampon I dont know if I am responding. Or I am going there only to bring lots of liquor and hopefully under distress she gets totally wasted THEN lets me smash. But this has happened many times before and no she never let me smash, but once let me sleep in her bed with her but whenever I tried touching she threatened to go to the couch so I stopped.

I remember about 6 years ago at 18 (shes 2 years older), she asked me to lay down with her when she was drunk. I didnt do it, like a bitch. Even though I wanted her then too, I was scared and intimidated by her sometimes, she is just too hot to have anything to do with me, so always felt like a big deal hanging with her. Thought maybe it was a "test" and also I was scared of her big scary BF who just wasnt there at the time but lived there. I dont know why she would ask me then and not ever again. But ever since then the seed has been planted that... I have a chance. Although that was along time ago, maybe she changed but her behavior has not. So I dont know.
OP you tried, let her go for now and if she responds on the basis of not using you as an emotional tampon you might have a chance

No, but the rest of it sounds too fantastical.

My fantasy is smashing her though, not just hanging out with her and never getting to smash.

Take action and be more aggressive.

You are getting cucked by your cousin. How in the fuck do you allow this shit to happen man :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: