Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hate is strongest emotion and greatest motivator.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Hate and pretty much any 'negative' emotion overrides and have greater power than happiness and love.

They reason for most the things we have in this world is because of hate.

We have heating because we hate the harsh cold.
we have AC because we hate the blistering hate
We have agriculture because we hated hunting for food especially when we had predators to deal with.
We develop tools for the lack of capability we have, which we hated.

The reason for school shootings is because the person in question hates their situation and hate drives action.

The reason for ER attacks is the same, wars, invasions and slavery were all motivated by hate.

Hate is the motivator for almost everything in human society and even amongst some wild animals.

Hate is the great motivator, the greater the hate the greater the motivation to do.

The greater the anguish the greater the action to do.

You can reverse that just by saying we have heating because we love being warm, we have AC because we love staying cool we have agriculture because we love making life easier for ourselves and we developed tools for the same reason. School shootings or whatever else can be because they love the attention or they love taking their revenge.

Hate can make you do things you would never do.

Hate can make you do things you would never do.

Martin Luther King hated race inequality so he did something he would never do to stand up against it. You can see it as a 'force for good' as the OP suggested. That's an interesting idea as it tends to be seen as something negative.

You can reverse that just by saying we have heating because we love being warm, we have AC because we love staying cool we have agriculture because we love making life easier for ourselves and we developed tools for the same reason. School shootings or whatever else can be because they love the attention or they love taking their revenge.
Love didn’t drive the motivation though. The hate of the cold did. Hate is greater than 'love'. Love is not a motivator at all.

Last edited:
Love didn’t drive the motivation though. The hate of the cold did. Hate is greater than 'love'. Love is not a motivator at all.

Yeah fair enough I suppose, I can work that into my Satanic philosophy. Hate can be the primary motivator for change and action in human life.

In a study of 65,000 titles, Outbrain

F942472E 1188 43D2 807D CCD973DC37AC

compared positive superlative headlines, negative superlatives headlines and no superlative headlines. The study found that headlines with positive superlatives performed 29% worse and headlines with negatives performed 30% better. The average click-through rate on headlines with negative superlatives was 63% higher than with positive ones.”

at the end of the day hate reaches someone heart quicker than muh love. Love can’t even make world peace. Hate caused many wars though.

Suppose a stranger approaches you and he/she says either:

I love you

Or

I hate you.

Which will u respond to more aggressively and make you lash out (action)
@Darkenzo

Last edited: