Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel hate is so hard to handle

Over4NCT

Over4NCT

Greycel
I'm so tired of constantly feeling anger and hatred, now my head hurts all the time. We are already in a difficult situation in life and we are constantly humiliated by foids and normies. As if what we've been through in real life isn't enough i just can't stand millions of robots who hate us because we're ugly wherever I go online. I don't even want ascension anymore. All I want is revenge and blood i'm actually in a point that i would rather cut a foids throat than fucking her (in gta5)
They provoke and want to turn us into monsters and we should all give them what they want tbh

u should get a gf, preferably a gf that ur really connected with emotionally and u two actually love each others
it will make u way more happy and positive
wake up feeling down, u check ur phone and its her sending a cute good morning selfie, literally makes ur day

get to your sense yes its bad but not worth it to do something like this.

u should get a gf, preferably a gf that ur really connected with emotionally and u two actually love each others
it will make u way more happy and positive
wake up feeling down, u check ur phone and its her sending a cute good morning selfie, literally makes ur day
True, love is a basic human need
Maslow 5

20210803 2036271

I'm so tired of constantly feeling anger and hatred, now my head hurts all the time. We are already in a difficult situation in life and we are constantly humiliated by foids and normies. As if what we've been through in real life isn't enough i just can't stand millions of robots who hate us because we're ugly wherever I go online. I don't even want ascension anymore. All I want is revenge and blood i'm actually in a point that i would rather cut a foids throat than fucking her (in gta5)
They provoke and want to turn us into monsters and we should all give them what they want tbh
revenge of the sith GIF by Star Wars

We need to fucking organize outside of these forums and create some sort of viable support group for each other, just as with alcoholics anonymous and other organizations, though structured in a much more hierarchical way and with a strong militant ethos. The problem with merely being relegated to the virtual space in which we occupy is that it often only serves to exacerbate our underlying condition by reinforcing the same considerations that have caused us to despair in the first place. By creating a network irl we can take collective action, provide camaraderie to one another and achieve something that is in furtherance of bringing about a true incel movement, if not a revolution.