Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hate is all I have. Hate is my fucking fuel and it keeps me alive.

_realist_

_realist_

Crowbar King
★★★
17d 13h 24m
I have strong hate. Dreaming of lining up all the people who rejected or wronged me and shooting them gives me mental fuel. But have to admit I’m feeling more emotional about my situation recently. How foids get unlimited attention and me as a male gets nothing. No compliments, attention, opportunities…nothing. These cunts have no clue what that’s like. It makes me sad this is my existence. Things should be better, but they’re not. The seed of suicide grows. :fuk:

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Currycel Griever
★★★★★
15d 15h 2m
Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
53d 9h 41m
In a Sea full of Shits , you have tobe A Shit yourself or you will get shitted on. This World Spares no one but most " Woman. Its a one Upping " Battle Royale with huge RNG involved ( cant even participate if born an Insect or 3. World Shitter ) The Game is Rigged, and if your not born fortunate enough it is Over. @iceandblood this is brutal , and really just another reminder of not giving 2 Shits. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @DottKo334 @Mainländer @IchWillSterben

Last edited:
iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
5d 10h 23m
I have strong hate. Dreaming of lining up all the people who rejected or wronged me and shooting them gives me mental fuel. But have to admit I’m feeling more emotional about my situation recently. How foids get unlimited attention and me as a male gets nothing. No compliments, attention, opportunities…nothing. These cunts have no clue what that’s like. It makes me sad this is my existence. Things should be better, but they’re not. The seed of suicide grows. :fuk:
I feel you so much bro.