Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hate is addictive, it's the only emotion that I have left

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I hate everything and everyone. Since I wake up till I fall asleep, all I have is hatred in my heart. But I feel good though. It's what's make me keep going. The thought that somewhere a foid is suffering it's a huge cope. It makes me smile.

The fact that foids that have insulted me badly still live happily, getting pounded by Chad cock and pretending to be good persons, disturbs me heavily.

News and footage of foids suffering is always major lifefuel.

Hate is all that's left

I hate everything and everyone. Since I wake up till I fall asleep, all I have is hatred in my heart. But I feel good though. It's what's make me keep going. The thought that somewhere a foid is suffering it's a huge cope. It makes me smile.
Based and blackpilled

Pure hate will grow

There is no emotion as pure as hate

you should satisfy it :feelsEhh::feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back