Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate going outside.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I don’t really often leave my house but when I do it’s hell. Literally 70% of females my age are taller than me (170cm). And when it comes to men this number goes up to 99%. Seriously I forgot it was that bad. Every guy shorter than me looked absolutely miserable.
The worst part was seeing young couple, around my age (18), probably getting back from school, the girl was 160 cm and her boyfriend much taller than me so probably 190cm. They were laughing and one moment the girl stood on her toes, removed hood of the guy and started touching his hair. I couldn’t take it and immediately looked in the other direction.
And tomorrow I have to go to my school first time in two years for some stupid exam. I have no idea how am I going to survive this considering I’m also extremely sick. My head hurts and I feel like dying right where I currently sit. Fucking hell.

i only go outside at night

going to school was hell for me, knowing i dont know shit for exams so i wont pass them, plus bullying, so like years of bullying with zero reward

I havent gone outside in 3 weeks haha faggot

The worst part was seeing young couple, around my age (18), probably getting back from school, the girl was 160 cm and her boyfriend much taller than me so probably 190cm. They were laughing and one moment the girl stood on her toes, removed hood of the guy and started touching his hair. I couldn’t take it and immediately looked in the other direction.

ffs that is extreme suicidefuel, I'm sorry you had to see that bro

Everytime I lead the house I get repulsed looks and I live in the fear that someone might genuinely assault me for my subhumanity like they did back in middle school

Everytime I lead the house I get repulsed looks and I live in the fear that someone might genuinely assault me for my subhumanity like they did back in middle school
still believe ur an infiltrator buddy boyo

going to school was hell for me, knowing i dont know shit for exams so i wont pass them, plus bullying, so like years of bullying with zero reward
That’s another thing, I’m not ready at all for the exam, it doesn’t really matter since it’s just a practice test for my finals but the results are public and I don’t want teachers to think I’m a retard.
Also I will have to see my class first time in two years, I can already imagine their questions why I’m homeschooled and what’s wrong with me.

I especially hate when someone walks in front of you, forcing you to look at them, I always end up glancing at another direction to avoid staring at people. Especially foids. School was and still is hell, how I coped is by staying in the isolated parts of my campus whenever we had recess/lunch.

still believe ur an infiltrator buddy boyo
I have done nothing to indicate such, all I did was express my distaste for pedophilia. Pedo shit and inceldom are not one in the same

I hate going outside and watching beautiful females that will never be mine

too lazy go fuck yourself
Ok, epic

I think you are just bothered by the fact that I opened your eyes to the satanism of the elites and you are still in denial of all I showed to you

"slavcel" buddy boyo, it's over for you @azakhan

Ok, epic

I think you are just bothered by the fact that I opened your eyes to the satanism of the elites and you are still in denial of all I showed to you
i believe the satanism thing actually, it makes sense

i believe the satanism thing actually, it makes sense
Okay, then what's your issue with me then? Because a majority of my posts are centered around being against such things

I need to go outside everyday :/ Yeah the suifuel part is to see everyone being taller than me. I'm 167cm

Fuck I just measured my temperature and I have a fever.
When I wake up tomorrow I will probably feel like a corpse. gg.

I can relate, months go by before I take a step outside of my house.

Was a huge problem when I was still in high school.

The only time I go outside is to go to work; as mundane as it may seem even that can get to be overbearing at times. So I'm literally just accumulating money with nothing to spend it on.

I never go outside

Leaving the house causes more pain and degradation than staying inside to rot ever will.