Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate "femcels" for taking away my minor dream of being featured in their stupid degenerate place

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not only they are fakecel sluts, spreading for chad when possible, and crying about him not committing to uggie cunt, so same primitive thots like prettier ones, just ugly, so total trash. But those kūrvas took away my minor dream of being featured in their filthy stupid sub. I am kind of incel they openly hate the most is reason to think that deeply for majority of them not me, who will not bother them with undesired approaches, but incels wish lesser uglyness intolerance, who would take them, are to be hated for approaching them, when ugly cunts want only chad), I am man of culture, who's stacy chaser, and cute becky good for me, but whats below, is trash, volcel, but I would't. And those kūrvas did "no talking about incels" policy and will not post threads about me. Filthy ugly chad-chaser cunts
Blet hate you "femcels", hate those of you who want only chad, as any chad chaser cunt, pretty or ugly. Hate also those of you who maybe could see man in me, because I see only trash in you. And hate this world, who could offer me just trash at best, and this degeneracy, where roles are reversed, and man is valued by looks, while all uggie femorloids are "beautifull". Man is more just than looks, and for female looks are base of her value, and it depends on individual man how much he is sensible to female beauty/uglyness, and I am sensitive, and having cute waifu is necessary not just for own personal esthetical pleasure, but as social status too, and having ugly femorloid for man of culture like me would be suffering, and anti-status, better be alone than with uggie, And theres no hipocrisy, no "incels ugly, but do not want ugly femoids", because as mentioned before, man is more than looks, and REAL looksmatch for man is what he feels as acceptable, so for me cute loli becky or screw

Torupikta

So what you are saying is that you are an attention hungry narcissistic foid worshipper ? Accept that you are not good enough for them, that nothing you do will ever be.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that you are an attention hungry narcissistic foid worshipper ? Just accept that you are not good enough for them, that nothing you do will ever be.
In first place they are not good for me, as I am man, and man of culture, it is up to me to judge them, and I refuse to be judged by this primitive degenerate world. I wish only to be hated by degenerates, thats the only thing they can really do, primitive monkeys

Why do you want to be featured on their shitty place, are you that desperate for foids to worship you? You masochist.

Why do you want to be featured on their shitty place, are you that desperate for foids to worship you? You masochist.
To hate me. Let all degenerate world hates me. Just would be nice to have cute adorable loli waifu comrade on my side, for hating degenerates and being hated by them together :(