Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate feeling like a subhuman around females.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I go to the store and the cashier is a young white latina with curly black hair, I allways lose my mind at girls with curly hair it is so hot.
I'm looking like a subhuman in the middle of the store in front of this girl.
I can never lose that feeling around girls, it is much less apparent when I'm around guys.

Have you seen women fight with each other?

takurak said:
Have you seen women fight with each other?
Yeah its very funny when two females fight, they grab at eachother and slap, but never throw a real punch.

Crustaciouse said:
Yeah its very funny when two females fight, they grab at eachother and slap, but never throw a real punch.

And they fight for Chad

I get sick everytime I go outside. Hate being height mogged by middleschoolers

kodoku said:
I get sick everytime I go outside. Hate being height mogged by middleschoolers

Bottom line never go outside

I hate feeling inferior when I'm outside. It comes and goes now, I just had a long streak of being in a mostly NT mindset and not caring about shit, now I'm feeling like crap again.

QuantumDummy said:
I hate feeling inferior when I'm outside. It comes and goes now, I just had a long streak of being in a mostly NT mindset and not caring about shit, now I'm feeling like crap again.

I go through the same phase except now Im in perma crap mode

I feel like this all the time

takurak said:
I go through the same phase except now Im in perma crap mode

Yea, my bouts of feeling like shit last weeks to months, with occasional NT mindset days thrown in. I only want to disappear at this point.

I never see cute girls when I go outside. Just men my age, middle aged men, old women, and children. Girls 18-30 are elusive as fuck.

u are experiencing the feeling of being mogged, its over.

I know this feeling I don't deserve to be in the same presence of hot girls who are way above me in looksmatch