Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (((Hate))) crime for calling cops on blacks

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
It's over. Jfl it's already a crime to file false report, but now (((they))) want it to be a hate crime. Stereotypes exist for a reason. Blacks proportionally commit the most violent crimes out of all races. Liberal Amerika is delusional.

It's funny isnt it. They're the ones committing the majority of violent crime as a small minority and yet are offended when people treat them based on this fact

Degeneracy is taking over.
We must stay sane and treat eachother properly.

I wanna be black. At least foids suck their dick and don’t make fun of them

It's over. Jfl it's already a crime to file false report, but now (((they))) want it to be a hate crime. Stereotypes exist for a reason. Blacks proportionally commit the most violent crimes out of all races. Liberal Amerika is delusional.

To be honest dude if you actually read what the bill was it's not talking about guilty black's but specific false accusation's
“Living while black is not a crime. But making a false report, especially motivated by hate, should be. Our laws should recognize that false reports with hateful intent can have deadly consequences,” he told The Daily Eagle.'' again nice try though with the race bait muh degeneracy this muh west is being destroyed next good i hope it honestly dies i'm for accelrationism fuck biological reproduction

offtopic is now stormfront.co.

The future appears quite...dark (skinned)

I would really like if white men would act like this.

i hate niggers,