Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate being a Toothcel

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Having bad teeth and bad teeth hygiene is SO fucking bad. Even Chad looks bad with bad teeth. I'm not only missing one of my front teeth, but my other teeth are all crooked, yellowed and tbh just subhuman and deformed in general.
But that's what happens when you grow up on soda and junk food. Plus not brushing your teeth all throughout Highschool

I'm glad my teeth aren't completely fucked. Not straight and have some yellow/white coloring in front teeth

Having bad teeth and bad teeth hygiene is SO fucking bad. Even Chad looks bad with bad teeth. I'm not only missing one of my front teeth, but my other teeth are all crooked, yellowed and tbh just subhuman and deformed in general.
But that's what happens when you grow up on soda and junk food. Plus not brushing your teeth all throughout Highschool
I'm missing like four or five teeth iny mouth because they never grew in. My mouth is severely gapped. It's just that no one can tell until I laugh. Shit sucks, dentist said braces would be pointless because they wouldn't close the gaps.

it takes a ton of effort to fix but it's worth it for health and anxiety reasons

other people will still treat you like shit though, they consider all this stuff like good teeth and having a job to be 'baseline', 'boring background character shit', just how it is in the middle class, i wish i was working class where nobody cares what your teeth are like

@tooth monster

@Microsoft Excel Send 25000€ Dentist Budget @tooth monster

Same, I have good hygiene and I used brackets and I'm not missing any teeths. But no treatment is gonna fix my gian Timmy Turner front teeth

@2340922 is a toothcel

Same, I have good hygiene and I used brackets and I'm not missing any teeths. But no treatment is gonna fix my gian Timmy Turner front teeth
Can't they shave them down?

My teeth are almost completely rotted away. I'm also going almost completely blind. I also believe I have cancer so I'm almost completely dead. I guess my life is complete.

that's what happens when you grow up on soda and junk food
that's how I'd eaten all my life until recently and I've never had teeth issues (maybe occasional plaque)

I wish i had teeth. Then i could eat stuff.

Teeth are cope. Face is everything

Have you considered saving for one of these new teeth tools that have been coming out lately? If you can save up I'm sure a dentist could find a route for you to get better teeth, or new ones at that.

Have you considered saving for one of these new teeth tools that have been coming out lately? If you can save up I'm sure a dentist could find a route for you to get better teeth, or new ones at that.
NEET and have no money at all. But good plan though

my teeths are rotten pretty bad i have 7 teeths with holes they look disgusting i have no money to fix them since i'm a neet and even if you "fix" them in future 20% of those teeth will be infected and you will have to pay even more money
I wish i had teeth. Then i could eat stuff.
chews me

If you're a sub 3 I don't blame you. I was so depressed over my recessed chin, bug eyes, severe acne, and manlet height that I would go days without leaving the bead and eating anything. You know what fixed it, me hitting a growth spurt because your mental health=the way you look.

If you're a sub 3 I don't blame you. I was so depressed over my recessed chin, bug eyes, severe acne, and manlet height that I would go days without leaving the bead and eating anything. You know what fixed it, me hitting a growth spurt because your mental health=the way you look.
I'm sub 3 in the eyes of foids.
And last growth spurt or visible change i had was when i was 13.
I'm now 19 and basically done growing or going through puberty, so i'm fucked

Have you ever seen UK girl's teeth? Shit's horrible. And to them, this shit doesn't matter: the power of the vagina is too strong.

I thank God everyday I at least have good teeth. My condolences to all toothcels out there.

That's what happens when you've got shit healthcare. I each loads of shit an drink fizz juice yet my teeth are okay as my dentist sorts them for me. Its £15 for a filling. Recently had an ex ray done and had two prescriptions of pennicline an it cost me all of 5 pounds.

That's what happens when you've got shit healthcare. I each loads of shit an drink fizz juice yet my teeth are okay as my dentist sorts them for me. Its £15 for a filling. Recently had an ex ray done and had two prescriptions of pennicline an it cost me all of 5 pounds.
Where the hell do you live, man? American Doctors always complain to patients when they can't pay, about how expensive and time consuming shit is for them. Fucking america is a meme

My teeth are shit but i never smile so noone knows.

my teeth are bad colour

QUOTE="Words2_live_bye, post: 3012212, member: 15548"]
Where the hell do you live, man? American Doctors always complain to patients when they can't pay, about how expensive and time consuming shit is for them. Fucking america is a meme
[/QUOTE]
Scotland. If your a student under 19, a pensioner or unemployed all your dental work is free.
Have you ever seen UK girl's teeth? Shit's horrible. And to them, this shit doesn't matter: the power of the vagina is too strong.

I thank God everyday I at least have good teeth. My condolences to all toothcels out there.
Mate folks teeth in the uk being shit is a meme. Aye there's alkys and junkies that'll have shit decrepit teeth but on average most folks have decent teeth. We don't go down the Hollywood route with Whitening and the likes. But I find it funny when yankees make fun of our teeth as there's millions of you guys that are toothless wonders as you cant afford a dentist. The most expensive treatment ive had is root canal and a crown put in. Cost me 70 pounds. How much would that be in the US? A thousand dollars?

Last edited: