Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hashinshin does not have a driver licence

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★

The driver licence pill is real, once and for all. He even says ''I was bad at driving''. There are a good handful of men like this. It is not only me. Even here on this forum some men do have problems with it. Having a driver licence is a topic that noboy talks about it, despite the fact it is significant. It is seen as something natural, you just walk and then later on you just drive. Nobody thinks about not to drive or failing at it... Why is nobody talking about this although it kinda has become its own issue?

Also this whole ''Chadshinshin'' meme is all over the place.

Also, I remember BoxBox (Flosd) another LoL palyer who said he does not have a driver licence. On day on his stream, some female had to pick him up in her big car... Females can drive without any effort at all while more and more are struggling with it. I might seriously end myself because of it. I cannot stand being emasculated like this anymore.

@rightfulcel @Barnacle @Damo the incel and @unsettling

Last edited:

dvrnekd9w0c31.jpg

Another driver license pill :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

you play lol?

Chad doesn't need a driving license anyway.

you play lol?

I did play LoL back then. I currently have not even enough space on my computer for it. I thought about palying it again though.

cope, he own a house, have a successful career and is fucking a hot girl.

Just become like him brah. Become a successful streamer, buy yourself a house, look like him and fuck a girl brah.

Chad doesn't need a driving license anyway.

@rightfulcel
As good as all Chads are basically driving, since they do have a reason to get out. Chads who do not drive are statistical outlier.

COPE COPE COPE most Chads are driving, Chads get their driver licenses first.
I mean yeah. But it doesn't matter. Having a driving license doesnt change your smv at all.

I mean yeah. But it doesn't matter. Having a driving license doesnt change your smv at all.

Let me ask you one question. Do you have a driver licence?

Its still better than not having one in every aspect of your life. Chad with driver license > His twin without one. Long term its going to give in the back ground benefits.

Another grown up man who cannot drive anymore. Do not you think that this is not normal at all? Do not you think a driver licence is absolutely crucial within this life and era, like @rightfulcel have already stated? What is the reason for, that you do not have a driver licence? For my part, i am struggling with driving itself as a grown up man. This really is not normal at all.

Another grown up man who cannot drive anymore. Do not you think that this is not normal at all? Do not you think a driver licence is absolutely crucial within this life and era, like @rightfulcel have already stated? What is the reason for, that you do not have a driver licence? For my part, i am struggling with driving itself as a grown up man. This really is not normal at all.
I never felt the need for a driving license. Where I live public transport is really good. Also I can't drive before fixing my eye problem.

Automation is on it's way. None of us will be driving when that kicks off

I never felt the need for a driving license. Where I live public transport is really good.

Imagine, every female younger than you can drive without any effort. Why do you want to take public transportation as a grown up man? Seriously, public transportation is creating more and more men who cannot drive anymore, unable to take responsibility for their own lives.