Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has your town or home you lived in changed much over the years?

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I was browsing Jewgle Maps and looking at my town, and tbh not much changes over the years

Not much changes as an incel, no growth or developmental memories, just empty streets and rotting in your bedroom

Feel free to leave pics below!

Wholesomejak CIA agent Magnet for Sale by spva | Redbubble

More restaurants, tourist attractions, festivals, concerts. Streets getting more and more crowded.

What a time to be a shut-in.

More restaurants, tourist attractions, festivals, concerts. Streets getting more and more crowded.

What a time to be a shut-in.
Feels like time stopped where I live, a slow decay

More Eastern European and other migrants and fake refugees

Not much physically but costs of living have gone up substantially

Where I used to live yes (parents still have a house there), it is rapidly developing now. Lots of small banks and finance companies are starting to put big office buildings in the city. There's two pretty tall buildings now. The prices of the houses went up. There's even now a Chick-fil-A 3 minutes from my house.
When we first moved there everything looked old and there used to be some abandoned buildings my friends and I would sneak into when we were in highschool lol.

I used to live in new york suburban big house when i was little I heard its a shit show now

I was browsing Jewgle Maps and looking at my town, and tbh not much changes over the years

Not much changes as an incel, no growth or developmental memories, just empty streets and rotting in your bedroom

Feel free to leave pics below!

Wholesomejak CIA agent Magnet for Sale by spva | Redbubble
LOTS of (illegal) immigration. Lots of trees being cut down to build massive apartment complexes.

When my parents moved here apparently it was a nice little town. Now it's a hellacape where white people are a minority.

would be weirder if it didnt
the small town i was born in specifically grew tons

my hometown tijuana is now one of the most dangerous cities in the world and is now filled with haitians and hondurians, my neighborhood is mostly unaffected by this migration, but i say it has become someone better, still better than most places, my mother almost loses her home in tijuana so we where about to move to this neighborhood

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KORa_yUNpVk&ab_channel=quejastj

It’s changed a bit, but not that much. A lot of local shops and restaurants closed down though