Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has your thread been on IT?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Have you ever seen a screenshot of your thread get posted on IT ever?

A few times but IT is irrelevant at this point, the goal of the sub is to "document and monitor" incel forums but the feds and low IQ whores who write literal PHDs on us do it better

Last edited:
Yes. It was the post where I was talking about my interest for small figurines and BJD dolls. And I was called a mentally ill misogynist piece of shit by those people for that post.

IT is a bunch of soul less assholes. Even the most harmless quiet hobby is a reason for them to bully us and call us names for no reason.

I wouldn't know but I'mma guess no. After all, I doubt they care about AI or politics.

Not really and I'm kinda glad, I already feel like a piece of shit as is, let alone with that forum jumping on me

Not really and I'm kinda glad, I already feel like a piece of shit as is, let alone with that forum jumping on me
Wait for it. It may happen to you and you'd not understand why.

They are making a career mocking us, how great. What a meaningless joke of a life they have.
Meaningless degree, meaningless job, meaningless lives. Academics live off gibs 99% of the times

used to but not anymore. I havent gotten screenshotted on IT for 8 months :feelscry:

I don't know, the only time I see any IT post, is when you guys share them here. I don't go there.

@B/W muttcel, if I'm not mistaken, has shared a screenshot of a comment of mine that was posted there... It was me (literally) crying about my Inceldom, and them making fun of me.

Didn't offend me, was just pathetically sad from their part, that my misery makes them that happy, when I and people like me, done literally nothing to them...

Yeah I made a sadpost once and got bullied on IT lmao

Yes back in the day I would get posted there all the time. It’s like an achievement. A badge of honor if you will

I do want to be featured on there for the lulz but havent yet since I don't bait post and my posts are probably too smart for them anyways.

No because I don't post dumb shit like r4pe or cp

ive been in comment thread screenshots, but my own threads are too tame for IT :feelskek:

sum bitch on IT called me Mainlander though, thats wrong u toilet :feelswhat:

No because I don't post dumb shit like r4pe or cp
only infiltrators post obvious b8 shit like that, a grAYcel a few weeks ago made an ER threat thread here just to get soypoints on IT

i dont think so nigga

You got posted there again recently for the blackpill comment you made about getting it through their skulls with a gun kek
:feelsseriously:

Out of everything I said in the past week, a comment made specially to be absurd, is the thing they focused on... Cool.

Probably some Karen/HeKaren saying I should be reported to law enforcement or something...

no but im GrAY so thats probably why

:lul: :lul: :lul:
It was that former .is user icecat or some shit(ricecel)
comments were just the standard "Inkwell basement dweller" type of shit
Ah, cool. Same jokes, same insults...

I actually appreciate a good insult towards me, so I hoped they got more creative.

Also, being called a "basement dweller" by people who waste hours of their day screenshoting and soying over people that have zero impact in society (besides muh mean comments), will never stop being funny to me... Specially when you consider that I'm not a basement dweller :feelsokman:

no but im GrAY so thats probably why
Pretty sure they have been featured before.

Just don't say anything smart for a week on this site, and just keep saying "RAPE RAPE KILL NIGGER CHILDREN RAPE KILL THEM", and you will be there in no time...

Pretty sure they have been featured before.

Just don't say anything smart for a week on this site, and just keep saying "RAPE RAPE KILL NIGGER CHILDREN RAPE KILL THEM", and you will be there in no time...
i wish i lacked that much self awareness

Have you ever seen a screenshot of your thread get posted on IT ever?
One of my earliest threads(probably in early March or April) I was speaking about how I didn't have a group for one of my modules. THe comments were like:
"I've never seen a incel from South Africa" :soy:
"Seeing a black incel is weird":soy:
"No wonder he didn't get picked and doesn't have friends, he needs to change his personality":soy::foidSoy:

I guess the smelt my personality through their screens