Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has your sense of humor among Normies improved or gotten worse since taking the blackpill?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Mine has gotten significantly worse. I used to keep up with modern normie memes and pop culture, but now I don't make as much of an effort. I also don't give a shit about impressing them because they are scum, so I only talk business and necessities with them.

When communicating with my actual circle of friends, I've gotten more funny because IDGAF about offending anyone and say what is exactly on my mind, blackpill or not.

>implying i'm ever around normies

normies are nothing more than sheeps

I have a deadpan autistic sense of humor.

You can imagine how normies react around me.

I have a deadpan autistic sense of humor.

You can imagine how normies react around me.
yup, I'm sure your not a stranger to saying "I was joking" to your mother, and other women.

yup, I'm sure your not a stranger to saying "I was joking" to your mother, and other women.
yeah it’s impossible to joke around women. They are very thin skinned.

I keep my mouth shut on purpose.

Neither really. I am pretty talented and can make lots of people groups laugh, including normies and foids.

I had the best sense of humor before blackpill and I still have

how can I improve my sense of humor?
TBH my best advice is to be uncensored. Don't shy away from controversial topics, dark humor and things like that. People will appreciate something new. I always crack the darkest jokes I can find and people find it disgusting but they also laugh.

tbh normies arent worth my time.
Pretty much. Not to mention the fact that women attribute negative qualities to me just because I'm ugly without even knowing me. Fuck that.

My humor around normies never really changed, if anything I just chat with normies far less now
Around the few friends I still talk to my humor has gotten very dark though, granted, one of them i'm pretty sure is incel as well, so i'm really just playing off of his similarly dark and pessimistic humor.

my humor has never really been understood. its s0 sarcastic and dry a lot of people ask me if I'm j0king or not when in my mind i clearly am. in a way that makes the joke even funnier 2 me th0ugh.

Everytime I ended up in a group of normalfaggots I always felt out of place,now that I avoid those situations everything is more bearable,seriously I have a hard time having any kind of interesting conversation with them,the most I can achieve is small generic talk

Honestly I think I'm funnier than I have been before but I don't talk to people so idk

I don't leave my room.

Mine has gotten a little better amongst normie tier wannabe edgelords at my school that think I’m being ironic when I call women degenerates JFL