Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has your mom ever walked in while Masturbation

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
It happened to me when I was 15 it was super embarrassing.

I wish I had a really hot mom to walk in on me.

Didn't happen for me since I take the necessary precautions, kek.

Yes, I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear her sneaking up to my room.

Yes, when I was about 14 or so. I wasn't self-aware enough to feel embarrassed
Now remembering it I still don't feel embarrassed because fapping is normal. NOT having sex or at least fapping as a teen is what's not normal

Happened many times with both parents since they like to barge into my room. I usually keep the covers up so it's not obv tho

Thankfully not, I usually do it on the toilet behind a locked door so that would be impossible, but during the times when I’ve done that outside of the bathroom, there were a fair few close calls, not just with her but the rest of my family as well:shock::worryfeels:.

Mine has a couple of times

Never. I did come close to being caught a few times but I always made sure not to

No never I would always do it with nobody around

one time i was masturbating but i was under the blanket so she didn't see my dick but definitely knew that i am jerking off
today i live alone so i don't have a problem masturbating even while being naked