Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has your father ever taught you anything?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Mine taught me shit. He worked, put food on the table but he never guided me. I've had to figure everything out by trial and error.

No advice on women or let alone anything, his favorite buddy was always the TV. My parents are a little degenerate. If he didn't get approached by my mom that night he would probably be an incel by now tbh.

My father taught me a fair bit. Taught me how to ride a bike, how to tie a tie, how to use a gun, how to tie my shoelaces, how to throw a punch, etc.

Can’t really complain tbh.

Mine taught me shit. He worked, put food on the table but he never guided me. I've had to figure everything out by trial and error.
Exactly the same.

My father taught me a fair bit. Taught me how to ride a bike, how to tie a tie, how to use a gun, how to tie my shoelaces, etc.

Can’t really complain tbh.
Did he teach you how to get a sharp jawline

no man. Mine just yelled at me for doing everything wrong and occasionally physically abused me

No he only complained about his shit wageslave work and was an alcoholic

He taught me how to be tough... Indirectly. He's been nothing but a narcissistic asshole.

Him and my mother were both bad. Both trying to control the other in the relationship.

He didn't lose his virginity till he was 25 and had an arranged marriage. He wasn't even unattractive, but I'm 99% sure he's on the spectrum. My mom is extremely neurotic so both of them combined gave birth to an neurotic autist who is incapable of normal human behavior.

I grew up without a father (died in an accident). That's partially the reason why im so fucked up. Single mothers shouldn't be alowed to raise kids tbh.

neither parent did.

He gave me nothing but platitudes and bluepillsd advice. I hardly ever knew what I was doing when I was a child

Only to shut up, work hard, and obey my mother :feelsbadman:

Damn. :feelsbadman:

Probably the norm in this day and age anyway tbh. Over for the male gender.
Worst part of having a cuck dad is he is paired with a domineering mentally unstable mother. The exact opposite of what kids need.

My father is 100 times the man I will ever be. He taught me everything about life, very wise man. He studied a difficult field in college and is pretty intelligent. Made a good amount of money without any nepotism or special favors, just through hard work. His father blew all of his money on vacations so my father has become a meticulous saver. He is also a handy repair guy, and knows everything a man in my eyes should know. Not to mention he has plenty of charisma.

Only reason I'm a little NT is because of him. If I had a cuck father I'd have offed myself years ago. He's very redpilled and close to blackpilled, since he has plenty of problems with whores.

That being said I will say that he never taught me shit like how to shave or something, he told me to read about it or look it up. Frankly my father was too busy working his ass off while my mother sat at home.

I had a great dad

He really tried to help me in life

He couldn't communicate

He taught me how to pump air into the bike's tires effectively and how all the shit people handle to you on the street are not trustworthy.

Never give women money or let them take advantage aka don't be a fucking cuck

My Dad really tried. I do honor him for that but he was a man of opposites. He would always tell me one thing then do the exact opposite with his actions.
-Never hit a woman
-Never drink
-Always be polite and courteous to others
-Don't hit people
-Never burn down bridges

Shit like that. He failed all that because he has anger and drinking problems but when he wasn't angry and sober he did really try. Tried to help me ride a bike. Tried to help me shave. Tried to teach me the value of a dollar. Tried to tell me about girls. And various other things he always "tried" to teach me but we are just incompatible in every way. I'm everything he didn't want in a son so that really sucks. None of his ideals or teachings stuck so I guess that is why I am here. He gave it a good go but he was too busy with his own life and with work and trying to provide for his family that most of my early memories are of him getting home late and going to sleep and I had to be absolutely fucking quiet or else I would anger him.

Than you can at least make it to 60 years old from drinking and other drugs.