Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has verification on Tinder killed chadfishing?

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
I know there's a feature these days on Tinder where you can verify your account by taking pictures on the shown poses, which would be quite impossible to accomplish when chadfishing with other guy's photos. Do foids care about the verification-status and have they grown more vary of chadfishes cause of this? Or have some guys found a way to manipulate chads' photos to pass the verification?

It raped cat fishing

If youre larping chad itll hurt alot but some will still fall for it. You can still ewhore just fine though.

Yeah, the verified shit on dating apps has fucked up my chadfishing.

I'm not surprised. So few men are actually attractive, that any amount of Chadfish would fuck up their whole business. Tinder knows by now all women only want to match with Chad and ignore all other men, and the Chad accounts are the true goldmine and they need to protect. I bet they've been changing their business to get foids to pay to match with Chad.

I'm not surprised. So few men are actually attractive, that any amount of Chadfish would fuck up their whole business. Tinder knows by now all women only want to match with Chad and ignore all other men, and the Chad accounts are the true goldmine and they need to protect. I bet they've been changing their business to get foids to pay to match with Chad.
Having a verified chad-account must be the biggest goldmine to pussy right now

Hello, they have done the same on badoo years ago. You can still bypass it, but I don't know on tinder. There is a person to check it and not just a software.

Hello, they have done the same on badoo years ago. You can still bypass it, but I don't know on tinder. There is a person to check it and not just a software.
Yeah so basically you need to have the chad with you to chadfish with his pictures

I know there's a feature these days on Tinder where you can verify your account by taking pictures on the shown poses, which would be quite impossible to accomplish when chadfishing with other guy's photos. Do foids care about the verification-status and have they grown more vary of chadfishes cause of this? Or have some guys found a way to manipulate chads' photos to pass the verification?

Foids might actually pay for a Tinder height verification feature.

Foids might actually pay for a Tinder height verification feature.
trained anthropologists will come over to measure your height just so a random roastie from whatever could safely swipe past you

Yeah so basically you need to have the chad with you to chadfish with his pictures
You need photoshop and low resolution pics if it is an human. But I did it 5 years ago. No clue today. It's weird they have added it just now on tinder. This won't stop the e-ho3ing but it will slow it down a lot.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa what the fuck wait what when did this happen???

I got banned from my account a few weeks ago, I had over 200 matches. It is just suifuel anyway, I'd rather not look at all those millennial women anyway, looking at them give me a head ache.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa what the fuck wait what when did this happen???
Been on use in selected countries for a while this year, just recently arrived to Finland too

Can you do the verification with pictures of yourself but use pics of other guys or your profile? If that is possible, I wonder how easy it is to game. Could you just dress up so Tinder wouldn't know it was you? It might also be useful to spoof your location when doing so

Can you do the verification with pictures of yourself but use pics of other guys or your profile? If that is possible, I wonder how easy it is to game. Could you just dress up so Tinder wouldn't know it was you? It might also be useful to spoof your location when doing so
They claim to use face recognition technology which will look at similarities in bone structure etc so I doubt you could fraud as a chad

They claim to use face recognition technology which will look at similarities in bone structure etc so I doubt you could fraud as a chad
fuck

Use things like Omegle or Kik or some shit instead.
Or, use deepfakes if you are techcel.