Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has this been studied: attractive person loses their good looks and ends up shocked/depressed over learning their likability was all superficial?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Let's imagine a person who has suffered an accident that has greatly subtracted from his attractiveness. He loses most of his friends and the popularity he had prior to the accident. He is shocked over the sudden realization that he is no longer appreciated by other people. He has to face the fact that there was never anything special to him besides his looks. No great sense of humour, no good wit and no special personality that would draw people to him.

Are there studies of such cases over how a person would react to this? It's an involuntary blackpilling in addition to all the damages.

i think a good proof of this would be facial burn or acid attack victims. theres no coming back from that, even if you were top chad/ stacey tier. Sure, the female would still have betas swarming her, but that is just male thirst. The pathetic thing is that the female would still reject them, just lol

i think a good proof of this would be facial burn or acid attack victims. theres no coming back from that, even if you were top chad/ stacey tier. Sure, the female would still have betas swarming her, but that is just male thirst. The pathetic thing is that the female would still reject them, just lol
Yeah. Males would suffer the most from this kind of thing.

I'm still wondering about what a monumental shock to a bluepilled world view it would be.