Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has there ever been a IT user that openly admitted to the blackpill?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Please give me lifefuel that not all cucks are irreversibly brain damaged soy. Any former ITcels that became incel?

none that i know of, but i'm sure there's been at least one

Some foids on cucktears admit the blackpill.

Example:

Blackpilled foids and bluepilled incels share a common revulsion for blackpilled incels, so they share the space we all know as Inceltears. Blackpilled incels don't post on cucktears, or when they do, it's to be contrarian, and not to be part of their group as they're already a part of ours.

Are you @King_Gigacel?

Are you @King_Gigacel?
I thought he was at first too, after his ban right after his registration. I assume the mods figured out he's not the same person.

As for the topic, their might be some IT users who openly admit the blackpill, but I'm going to assume if they have, they likely got lambasted by their peers and banned after being downvoted into oblivion.

I thought he was at first too, after his ban right after his registration. I assume the mods figured out he's not the same person.

As for the topic, their might be some IT users who openly admit the blackpill, but I'm going to assume if they have, they likely got lambasted by their peers and banned after being downvoted into oblivion.
Blackpilled males get downvoted. Blackpilled foids get upvoted since their blackpills tend to be coupled with a tinge of incelphobia or general misandry, and support for the status quo.

Are you @King_Gigacel?
No I never heard of him. I migrated from r/braincels.

Serena is the hottest pokegirl

Maybe in their sub-conscious

i found the IT subreddit months ago and relentlessly read it, and began slowly realizing i agreed w it more and more, and then about a week ago i said fuck it and blackpilled myself

i found the IT subreddit months ago and relentlessly read it, and began slowly realizing i agreed w it more and more, and then about a week ago i said fuck it and blackpilled myself
Sure you have 8 posts and joined a week ago. You could easily be a larper so nice try :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

As far as I know, the only person I remember is that there was some dude named "ArmyCat" who went to the blackpill from being a regular IncelTears poster for like an hour. He was starting to believe it more and more, but it's safe to say that he has a banned account on this site because he defected back. I don't think he really posts anymore on Reddit.

I've heard of some ex-IncelTears users leaving their shitstorm and becoming blackpilled, and quite a decent amount, too.