Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has there ever been a genuine normie/ chad on Cucktears that defended or supported incels?

LowIQRetard

LowIQRetard

Recruit
★★★
Genuine question, never been on there myself.

We are alone in this war

Why would anyone who isn't a incel-in-denial go there? It's the literal worst of Cuckit, liberal numale cucks and fat feminist "REEE BAN EVERYTHING! except Chad's cock xoxo" whores.

Why would anyone who isn't a incel-in-denial go there? It's the literal worst of Cuckit, liberal numale cucks and fat feminist "REEE BAN EVERYTHING! except Chad's cock xoxo" whores.

I've used 4chan since about 2008, don't go on there as much and never posted on Reddit in my life. Just used it for tips for video games. Read a couple of the cucktears threads and holy shit they are so unaware and bluepilled it is disgusting.

If there are normies, they will be cucked. They'll fall to MGTOW soon enough.

I've used 4chan since about 2008, don't go on there as much and never posted on Reddit in my life. Just used it for tips for video games. Read a couple of the cucktears threads and holy shit they are so unaware and bluepilled it is disgusting.

It's standard fare for Reddit tbh.

Yes but they just get banned.

Too busy fucking. Chads don't waste their time on Cucktaers though.

Last edited:
Quite a few actually speak out against the standrd blue-pilled bs, but these people are probably incels.

@knajjid
@incelman3
@FACEandLMS
@Grotesque
@orb
@KV3
None are incel

Seen a few, but they're downvoted into oblivion even when they say the grass is green.

And they say we love censorship but are an echo chamber...