Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has the term “Incel” become overly generalized?

I try to learn about feminism (reading bell hooks, de Beauvoir, talking to my female friends about their experiences- though I should do the latter more)
:lul:

For the moment she’s right, but I don’t think he’ll be virgin for too much longer.

I try to learn about feminism (reading bell hooks, de Beauvoir, talking to my female friends about their experiences- though I should do the latter more)

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

It has, what with foids calling fucking Henry Cavill an incel.

Ironically though, this isn’t an example of incel being misused. The dude is “bisexual” which means he’s into women, but he also sucks dick sometimes. Yet, he’s a virgin, if he’s really that into men he shouldn’t be one since fags have such low standards, so therefore he’s only a bit of a faggot or maybe theoretically open to the idea of faggotry rather than really being a faggot himself.

He’s 20, he wants to get laid, he doesn’t get laid, the foid was right in labelling him an incel. He’s the one who’s got the definition wrong and copes that it doesn’t apply to him when it very much does. She probably saw how ugly he was and correctly assumed he was an incel. This is one of the few examples of a foid using the word incel correctly.

For the moment she’s right, but I don’t think he’ll be virgin for too much longer.
Getting fucked in the ass by a Chad doesn’t count

Getting fucked in the ass by a Chad doesn’t count
Nah, he’s beta and sounds like a cuck, but he’s going out and has female friends, it is not over for him.

That guy is just an emotional tampon orbiter, "I read feminist books:soy: talk to foid friends about their experiences:soy:"

this guy is a faggot yet still gets called an incel because of his looks, but atthe same time he is still a literal incel because he's a virgin and feels entitled to not being called an incel

Learning about feminism won't get him laid.

I don’t think it’s fair, especially because it’s a term used to describe specifically men who feel entitled to sex and resent women for not giving it to them. I don’t have that attitude, though I’m 20, bi, and still a virgin.
this can't be real :lul: :lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back