Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has the teacher ever told you to sit next to a girl in school and then the girl bursted out in tears?

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
Women are cruel from an early age smh.

I am an incel but this hasn't happened to me.

only a visibly saddened face but thats it

I haven't actually had a foid burst into tears because of me to my recollection, just give looks of digust.
This happened to you?
Yup, was walking in the hallway and they yell out "ew!!" I don't know if it's because they're disgusted or to mock me. Probably both.
only a visibly saddened face but thats it
Got that too.

Yup, was walking in the hallway and they yell out "ew!!" I don't know if it's because they're disgusted or to mock me. Probably both.

Got that too.
No, I mean did she burst into tears because of seating arrangements.

No tbh but they hated me nonetheless

no, mostly just classic "ew's" and looks of disgust.

once in 5th grade, the girl sat at the far end of her seat

once in 5th grade, the girl sat at the far end of her seat
A girl did this to me too. School is so brutal and the teachers don't care anyway. Two girls raised their hands to bring the teacher to mock me. "Why did you sit me next to him? This is torture!" I hate all foids.

I was never forced to sit anywhere in school.

No it's usually they are assigned to a group with me but they look for a reason to leave right away as soon as the group work is over.

Never happened to me. But if it did happen then the girl would rather rope than sit next to me.

yes, there was a Stacey who often had to sit next to me in middle school due to alphabetical naming coincidence, and sitting next to my silent gook ass traumatized her. At the start of every class she would request to change seats immediately.

I’ve had similar experiences but less extreme, like the all time classic of women actively avoiding sitting next to me in a crowded bus, or a girl that gets paired to me during class introductions or whatever and she actively chooses to rudely stay in complete silence.

Also, the passive rejection of you being with a group of people and everyone giving you the time of day except the only girls in there. I’ve had this all happen to me as an adult several times, mind you.

Yeah it's the little things like that. And people definitely notice them when it happens and it gives them to cue to laugh at you behind your back. The thing is there's nothing that can be done in those situations to lessen this happening.

Yeah it's the little things like that. And people definitely notice them when it happens and it gives them to cue to laugh at you behind your back. The thing is there's nothing that can be done in those situations to lessen this happening.

Not tears but constant complaining

Wow. Yes. I was at a Jr high dance. Asked her to dance. The gave me a. Murderous look

Never tbh cause in school I always sat next to a girl cause I hated the guys

No, they always make me sit next to the handicapped boy. Only one time they made me sit next to a b3atch, and she started to look away.

Not burst out in tears, but they look annoyed/sad.

Similarly enough, that happened, but they went up to the teacher to switch partners because they didn't want to work with me.

It's because you guys weren't CONFIDENT and skipped your morning shower...it's so OBVIOUS

It was my first day at school. Teacher made me sit with a foid. Still remember the look of disgust on her school.