Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has the right wing presence online collapsed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It sure seems like it. Almost all of their previous figureheads stopped being liked do to supporting Israel or being a tradcuck/tradthot. The last guy I can think of being adopted as their new lead was nick Fuentes who they turned on after it was found out he had a boyfriend who would dress up as a cat during sex.

Idk tbh. They're annoying as shit

last guy I can think of being adopted as their new lead was nick Fuentes who they turned on after it was found out he had a boyfriend who would dress up as a cat during sex.

huh

minecraft for white thots

Yes, the online presence of white nationalist has gone down a lot. I mean, look at .co itself. Earlier there we way too many right wingers, now I can hardly identify one.
It's a good thing.

Also, almost all the right wing copers are literally the bottom 20% in looks and intelligence. They are the curry's of white race @chudur-budur :feelsYall:

The alt right is dead.

The women were all Jews who cucked their audience (see Lauren Southern and Emily Youcis for example).

Most alt right movements, including Charlottesville's 2017 "unite the right rally" were all funded by friends of Israel after some embarrassing all roads lead to rome Jerusalem dot connecting by intelligent people who knew bullshit when they saw it.

Jews were renamed God's Trump's Chosen People as a result.

4 years of Trump and 4 years of Brexit. What do we have? Nothing!

Last edited:
Where is your source for this?
Lol, I don't think that's what happened at all. He just made an ironic video with him or something.

I never heard shit about it "being his BF"

Idk tbh. They're annoying as shit
it's actually surprising that 'right wing youtubers' ever had a big presence, given they had extremely unlikable people like Milo Yiannopoulos at the forefront of their movement

I keep hearing people talk about it being the reason they stopped supporting him. Here's a video.

Yeah that was 100% a joke/satire. Cat boys were literally always a meme among his following.

Some people just get easily triggered and don't like him associating with someone like that at all. It's not his BF lol.

I mean just read the comments.

Yeah that was 100% a joke/satire. Cat boys were literally always a meme among his following.

Some people just get easily triggered and don't like him associating with someone like that at all. It's not his BF lol.

jfl

actually that's pretty shitty tbh. he just hangs out with some dude with a pair of cat ears for one vid and all of a sudden people go around on the internet saying that he's gay and makes his bf dress up like a cat during sex

if my status as a fringe figurehead was important, i wouldnt associate with someone like this

bad optics

actually that's pretty shitty tbh. he just hangs out with some dude with a pair of cat ears for one vid and all of a sudden people go around on the internet saying that he's gay and makes his bf dress up like a cat during sex
That video was from a ten hour stream. And I don't know what the joke was supposed to be.
if my status as a fringe figurehead was important, i wouldnt associate with someone like this
View attachment 243541
bad optics
Yeah like half his videos on youtube are of him cross dressing. Looks pretty suspicous.

Many right-wing figures were outed as shills, along with president Zionald.

That video was from a ten hour stream. And I don't know what the joke was supposed to be.
apparently 'catboys' are an ironic meme in his fanbase. I don't actually care or know anything about Nick Fuentes but it seems blown out of proportion to say that he is a bizarre sexual pervert just using that stream as evidence

Those people were probably memeing too but OP fell for it.

I don’t think it’s diminishing. The right is just cleaning the trash out.

Those people were probably memeing too but OP fell for it.
I doubt it. They were talking for the entire thread about how it was disgusting and that they felt betrayed because he kept talking about traditions and stuff like that.
apparently 'catboys' are an ironic meme in his fanbase. I don't actually care or know anything about Nick Fuentes but it seems blown out of proportion to say that he is a bizarre sexual pervert just using that stream as evidence
They say that because he was with him for 10 hours eating, shopping and doing stuff you do on a date and then they spent the night at a hotel. And I don't know how this could be a joke. Why would you for 10 hours stay with some guy, livestream it and all for the guy to wear cat ears?

it's actually surprising that 'right wing youtubers' ever had a big presence, given they had extremely unlikable people like Milo Yiannopoulos at the forefront of their movement
He was funny as fuck and destroyed the sjw narrative. You should be gratefull to him to an extent
It sure seems like it. Almost all of their previous figureheads stopped being liked do to supporting Israel or being a tradcuck/tradthot. The last guy I can think of being adopted as their new lead was nick Fuentes who they turned on after it was found out he had a boyfriend who would dress up as a cat during sex.
The right is simply the New status quo/normal now. If you question genetic determinism you just look embarassing now. The main problem is they never had the balls to realize that immigration etc.. Was just a symtpom and the main cause of our decline is female empowerment

Last edited:
I doubt it. They were talking for the entire thread about how it was disgusting and that they felt betrayed because he kept talking about traditions and stuff like that.

They say that because he was with him for 10 hours eating, shopping and doing stuff you do on a date and then they spent the night at a hotel. And I don't know how this could be a joke. Why would you for 10 hours stay with some guy, livestream it and all for the guy to wear cat ears?
They were mad because he made a video with him not because he's gay. Jfl if you believe that after ever watching him.

Also he still gets a lot of RTs and stuff. Nick fuentes is pretty based he's the closest thing to an incel politician and lot of his followers are also incels

I don’t know

Big sites are censoring them HEAVY, just look at how r/The_Donald turned out
The last guy I can think of being adopted as their new lead was nick Fuentes who they turned on after it was found out he had a boyfriend who would dress up as a cat during sex.
This was a meme lol he's not gay. Fuck Jewtube I seriously hope they go bankrupt for banning him and Alex Jones.

Big sites are censoring them HEAVY, just look at how r/The_Donald turned out

This was a meme lol he's not gay. Fuck Jewtube I seriously hope they go bankrupt for banning him and Alex Jones.
People keep saying that but the more I look into it the more suspicious it seems.

Jfl politics is a cope

Honestly right wingers are stupid and tons of them work for the feds. Right wingers never stood a chance against the media. The media could either pick some actor (who would act retarded) or could just pick somebody as dumb as Dick Spencer or Matt Heimbach to "represent" WNs and fuck everything into the dirt. The HBD nerds are correct about nogs, and there's also stuff like the holocaust being a big fat lie, but these aren't even in the same universe as modern "the right wing" tbh.

It's gone quiet because Trump fizzled. If some other source of hope come along it'll pour gas on the embers. Until then it'll be autism and infighting.

You know i don't think its the right has collapsed. I think the major silicon valley firms who's platforms they use have just clamped down so hard. Peoples entire reality is fed to them by a series of algorithms. After the 2016 election a lot of firms made big changes throttling their content. George Soros and others exerted pressure to take away their funding. Even so it's remarkable how resilient some of them have been. YouTube for example was where the right dominated - it's also a mostly male platform and an analysis showed that most recommended content these days is mainstream media or authorised left wing content like TheYoungTurks.

You had Milo who had his livelihood ripped out right from under him when one of his tours fell through. He is essentially persona non grata on social media. Same with Alex Jones - essentially persona non grata. I don't know what happened 100% but i heard he had only 1 bank account left and they seized all of his other accounts. Red Ice TV got banned off YouTube and i think PayPal. Gavin McInnes lost a load of platforms. Laura Loomer got banned off the internet for apparently being right about Illahn Omar. Tommy Robinson i think is only left on Telegram. Facebook and YouTube memory holed him. Numerous people banned from several countries, Brittany Pettibone, Roosh - a lot of people have had this happen to them. The last one was Avi Yemini who got banned from the US and deported back to Australia by Comedy Central.

The increasing pressure on the space available in the market - more players entering. A declining pie due to algorithmic throttling has caused a lot of people to try to destroy each other. A lot more people are making content and people only have so much eyeball time.

Not all of this is a coincidence. Several of their main personalities were exposed as grifters. They have had a hand in starting some of the shit.

Lauren Southern was really just the Meagan Kelly of the alt-right.
Richard Spencer was just angling to be a CNN contributor knowing David Duke was an old motherfucker.

You have "Conservative INC" you know motherfuckers like Charlie Kirk, Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson who are either controlled or they're neo-cons like Bill O'Reily who were smart enough to jump online knowing cable news was dying. Preaching stupid tradcuck values, corporate profiteering and foreign intervention.

Internet blood sports ruined a lot of people. Whatever happened to half those motherfuckers? Metokur is on BitChute these days. No idea what happened to Andy Warski and Tonkasaw. I remember every day at one point there was drama on Kumite. I'm sure him and some friends were involved in an incident where a gun was drawn. A lot of people who were attracted to these sorts of spaces have disagreeable personalities. Drama was bound to be a result. I mean i think that was Warski's grift, he and Metokur just wanted drama.

Some people you're thinking of were probably incorrectly labeled as "right" some of them were "skeptic" types who were left or centreist types who made a name debunking SJW content or came into the space because of gamergate. Most of them had a dislike of Hillary Clinton even if they weren't really "right" so to speak. Some of them got destroyed or are yesterdays news. One of the main people who set off GamerGate - MundaneMatt back in 2014 he got exposed as being a fraud and making dozens and dozens of strikes against people. There was Kraut and Tea who bullied that girl off the internet and had some Discord server where he was planning a doxing operation and he got destroyed and bullied off the internet himself by coach red pill. Nick Monroe lost his main platform off Twitter about a year ago, he was big in GamerGate but made quite a name for himself.

Oh and there was that whole business with "BasedMama" and her Killroy free speech conference which was a scam and that ended in tears. A whole bunch of people connected with that are yesterdays news.

Some of their favourite enemies are also no more. Antia Sarkeesian spent through all the tens of millions of dollars she got to bash gaming through "feminist frequency" and now i don't know what she is doing but i doubt we'll see her again.

A few YouTubers like Sargon or Black Pigeon Speaks started new channels where they post most of their content because their old ones had been strangled to nothing.

The latest target isn't really the right. I think the latest target - especially by Google and YouTube is to suppress MGTOW. A lot of guys like Sandman and Turd Flinging Monkey are getting hit hard.

So yeah. Over all i think the right wing community is actually better placed now because a lot of the grifters have been found out and cut loose. Conservative INC has been weakened a fair bit by "groyping" and malignant drama whores have also over stayed their welcome.

The next few years is going to be rebuilding though because the left hit back so hard and they need to adapt and ultimately kill off some of the big platforms who have been clamping down so hard the last few years. Also the right really did make a big miscalculation when they hitched their goals to Donald Trump. I'm not saying he didn't have uses but at the end of the day he is a failed property developer and reality TV star who is owned by a (((tribe))) who consistently bailed him out. He isn't really a leader.

Honestly most boomers who voted for him - he is just a safety blanket to them. Most of them are in their last 10-20 years in this world and they just want to feel secure in the last few years of their lives even if the status quo they voted for and tolerated to enjoy their standard of living has doomed future generations to incredible hardship and globalist domination. These are all the motherfuckers who are obsessed with that Q shit.