Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has the loneliness finally consumed you?

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
Because it has sucked the life out of me. What do you see in this dark tunnel because all I see is darkness. No one should have to live a life this painful, I don't wish this on my worst enemy. So much pain and suffering that I can't put in words. Sometimes I ask God why he hates me so much because he refuses to kill me but lets me live with a large wound that can't possibly be healed. To my brocels, I'm sorry your life is like this, I'm sorry no one seems to care, I'm sorry your voices are unheard. I wish i can take away everyones pain but i can't. Rest in peace brocels.

blud is still stuck in 2008 with this pfp

No and it never will

Because it has sucked the life out of me. What do you see in this dark tunnel because all I see is darkness. No one should have to live a life this painful, I don't wish this on my worst enemy. So much pain and suffering that I can't put in words. Sometimes I ask God why he hates me so much because he refuses to kill me but lets me live with a large wound that can't possibly be healed. To my brocels, I'm sorry your life is like this, I'm sorry no one seems to care, I'm sorry your voices are unheard. I wish i can take away everyones pain but i can't. Rest in peace brocels.
Is that u in ur avi?

'No' tbh, because I've got (.is):blackpill: and the internet. Fuck! EVERYONE outside.

Last edited:
bro who let shadow the hedgehog join .is

You don't look that bad tbh.

Kinda look like a emo pretty boy (no diddy)
Yeah if he'd drop the make up and have normal hair he wouldn't look that bad. He definitely doesn't seem to look sub 5.

Maybe a bit of Gymmaxxing too.