Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has nature failled to create homo sapiens

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Seems that natture's attempt of creation of intellegent form of life has failled.

Seems to me - and silent stars confirms my guess - that an intellegent life form is not welcomed in this universe.

The question is following ;

Whether consciousness is an error or consciousness is the transendental witness of error of being that consciousness repels.

Maybe consciousness repels the error of being because it is not of this world? Maybe
consciousness was sent into this being from realm of wich we have no clue.

But is clear to me that consciousness ontologicaly doesnt belong to the being.
Does it hint at some other plane? i wonder

Nature is a merciless meat grinder by default.
Absolutely zero support.
If there was a reset button.
I would put everything out of its misery.
You, others and myself included.

Nature is a merciless meat grinder by default.
Absolutely zero support.
If there was a reset button.
I would put everything out of its misery.
You, others and myself included.

But maybe there is another plane? Look. We are dissatisfied by meaningless nature because we are conscious....Consciosness demands meaning but being ( nature in general) refuses our longing for meaning...
Therefore maybe our craving for meaning is ontological evidence that consiousness is from higher hidden plane?

We weren't meant to be

Animals arent sentient for a reason, the Earth is a very depressing place and we contribute to it a lot.What would a sentient animal think of this world if it knew that its all just bloodshed, sweat and tears for no other reason other than to impress the females of their species?
Humans seem like a very sadistic and nihilistic species that should have never had self consciusness, we are far too mentally weak to handle the world as it is.