Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Has inceldom ruined your enjoyment for things that you found fun in the past?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I can't even cope with games anymore knowing I am rotting as an undesirable subhuman that will be die in oblivion and rejection and never have touched a pussy ever in my life.
With this tragedy I don't find anything joyful, everything that was fun to do now is excruciating and everything is pain, sadness and loneliness just for the lack of physical intimacy with the opposite gender.
For the foids reading this:
SINCERELY FUCK YOU, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE AND WRITHE IN PAIN WHILE DROWNING IN YOUR OWN BLOOD YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT I HOPE YOU DON'T FIND PEACE IN THE HELL YOU WILL BE GOING FOR BEING SUCH HYPEREGAMOUS WHORES I SINCERELY HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE HORRIBLY, OF CANCER, SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL MY SAME PAIN.

There are things like vidya which give me less pleasure than before but I don't think it's really related to inceldom

Some things just aren't as fun as they used to be definitely

I still love gaming :dab:

I become the character and become immersed maybe you suck too much to have a connection :feelsEhh:

maybe you suck too much
I don't find the enjoyment anymore in knowing that I'm a loser playing with cartoon chars/ virtually shooting npcs

I don't find the enjoyment anymore in knowing that I'm a loser playing with cartoon chars/ virtually shooting npcs
Have you tries non cartoony games, I assume you mean games like zelda, mario. Also have you tried not playing shooters those are very samesy and the multiplayer just has hackers

It’s more an extension of loneliness but I can’t stand most social media anymore

i don't have a lot of copes in my life but i watch gook films sometimes just because gook actors look subhumans asf and i don't want to get mogged by aryan hollywood actors

I used to read books and novels but i can't do it anymore I basically can't do anything anymore without thinking of how much my life is screwed up and the people out there screw it even more