Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Has Incel wiki been taken over by bluepillers?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Scientific Anti-Blackpill - Incel Wiki

Why are IT cucks allowed to write articles there? Just lol at the state of inceldom.

they are like vermins who contaminate and conquer everything you do not by their wits, but by their numbers

anyone can write there

There is nothing written there but i'm ngl, I'd love to see some proper studies or surveys done against the blackpill

There is nothing written there but i'm ngl, I'd love to see some proper studies or surveys done against the blackpill
Looks like a brocel deleted it, there were like 5 "studies" linked that supposedly disprove the blackpill jfl.

The year 3000: my uptienth re incarnation is still waiting on these anti-blackpill studies

Some reddit faction is yet to give facts that oppose the blackpill in any way. They just keep saying that we should get killed either by our own hand or by them. Some say that gender that produces their content (which I don’t read, excluding posts that were here) is more emotional and has more empathy.

soys ruin everything.

Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.jpg

I'd like to see something concrete disprove the blackpill ngl
And by concrete I don't mean "dude my second cousin is 5'6" and he gets laid all the time"