Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has being ugly effected your ability to find a job?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Lookism is an epidemic in the work force. I've been called into interviews before, but as soon as they saw my face it made them visibly uncomfortable and they cut the interview short. And of course I never got a call back. And for the few jobs I've been hired for they very quickly fired me for bullshit reasons because my coworkers were just uncomfortable with me.

Have you guys had similar experiences?

It is affecting my ability to find a job right now.

No. It was blue collar job in closed industrial teritory of water pumping station, so respectable appearance not important to have

Never applied for a job but might have to soon since HS is over.My height,social skills and face will definitely be a hindrance.My only option will probably be to work in some warehouse

I will never know.
NEET 4 life.

Being ugly affects more than dating. It's no surprise. That said I don't know as I was only employed once at a intern and nothing else.

here they ask for pic and say only good loking and mentaly ok ppl often only foids work man unemployed and homeles at best sort the trash for min wage at night

I havent tried yet tbh.

I got into some "1 week trying out job" thing in germany, my manager crossed all things such as "discipline" "morale" "learning ability" negatively, despite the last time someone trying out a job there was fucking years ago.

Imagine slaving away for four years just to get a degree and some boomer hires a lowiq stacy instead of you

JFL AT THIS CLOWN WORLD

Being bald has affected my ability to go outside

Might also have to do with me having an ethnic name. Namepill is underrated

Yes. Whenever the interviewer was a foid I was always rejected.

A normal job yes. The managers threw me on the janitorial positions for both of my part time jobs. (srs)

I don't know, but being a sperg has.

Had a job interview today, they sent the rejection email right after I walked out the door, assholes. I was more than qualified for the job.

I've also never actually got a job I had to do an interview for tbh.

Fuck it I'm going on unemployment.

i don't know how ugly I am but foids and old people seem really uncomfortable around me, people say "just don't think about it bro!" but its impossible for me to not notice it. I'm also a sperg with dead eyes so I think that's part of it

I'm hoping to try for a summer job once school is over. Prior to this I have never attempted to get a job.

Soon it will, and I will be payed less than my human coworkers

Absolutely. I have interviewed for several positions I would have done great at but was denied due to being ugly. I have a job now but am severely underemployed.