Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone used a loli doll

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
My dick gets so hard just thinking of putting it inside one of them, It must be so tight :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Attachments

• 2B9362E9-75FC-4BCD-9F66-84B1CFCE8A9A.jpeg
    2B9362E9-75FC-4BCD-9F66-84B1CFCE8A9A.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 130
Would love to purchase one but customs will track and arrest you here
ive tried schoolgirl onaholes from japan that are supposed to be crafted from real schoolgirls and proportioned correctly. They were increidbly too tight i had to muster all my dick strength just to penetrate. The real thing would be even sweeter and tighter :feelsohh:

Where can I get one of these wtfffff

ive tried schoolgirl onaholes from japan that are supposed to be crafted from real schoolgirls and proportioned correctly. They were increidbly too tight i had to muster all my dick strength just to penetrate. The real thing would be even sweeter and tighter :feelsohh:
Not to doxx but do you live in burgerland or cucked Union

They can denounce you for that , i wouldnt risk it

i hate getting old and missing out.

I just want a tight young foid who looks pure and innocent, I don’t want a whore sex doll where the only tight hole is the butt
ive tried schoolgirl onaholes from japan that are supposed to be crafted from real schoolgirls and proportioned correctly.
:ahegao: If I can’t get a loli sex doll that’s my best bet

looks creepy
also hi IT :feelskek:

thats weird ngl

Dark web and if you are lucky and look hard enough Asian markets

I live in burgerland so if they try to take anything from me I will just ER
Yeah just buy a Loli onahole instead, there are many trustable “surface web” sites and you can’t get in trouble with customs for it.

Yeah just buy a Loli onahole instead, there are many trustable surface websites and you can’t get in trouble with customs for it.
You can’t try different positions with a loli onahole there are ways to bypass customs you just go on the dark web, people purchase and sell drugs there all the time and barely any of it gets searched

You can’t try different positions with a loli onahole there are ways to bypass customs you just go on the dark web, people purchase and sell drugs there all the time and barely any of it gets searched
Still not worth the risk for me, plus I don’t wanna get scammed, I’d rather just use amazon to get some affordable onahole imported from Japan than have some creepy doll anyways.

There are some things you need to think about before getting one of these.
If you have a small apartment it might be difficult to hide.
You need to be extremely careful to not damage the skeleton or loosen the joints, so be careful. Do not fuck it hard.
You want to avoid having to repair it as need to cut it up and use plastic glue to get it back.
It might be illegal were you live and the shipment can be difficult, and it will also be difficult to get rid of it.
The skin might need a mix of baby oil and baby powder, some are dust magnets.
You need to be the kind of person capable of naming it, and to larp as if it were a person. else it will feel like a corpse

Last edited:
I don't get off on the idea of fucking a piece of plastic I'm afraid. Also I'd be sent to the gulag if I tried to import something like this anyway.