Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone tried voicemaxxing?

voicel
I'm also voicecel, I have dysarthria, every day a different incel trait

Last edited:
no it sounds like the stereotypical nerd, might change with age though
if not, better stock up on cigarettes

I have a slimy, dry and nerdy voice which is deeper than yours not gonna post it though. Yours is 2/10 - the accent is still recognizeable

I’m from fucking indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Harvard university doesn’t have any standards besides bad ones. Them and every other Ivy league school have been caught refusing whites and Asians who are too high Iq and accepting niggers and Arabs and Mexicans for racial quota.

Who bought this child a internet connection?
Handy tip...
Sit up straight and,
Use your diaphragm and project!

Last edited:
My ethnic accent, fucked up teeth, and high voice are a brutal combo

Does it actually give improvements if you can surgery your way to normie face?:feelswhere:

View: https://voca.ro/16IVao8V1h4S

Here I read the first sentence of this random Bloomberg article I found.

Why do you pronounce Asian that way? Shouldn't it be closer to a Z sound?
My voice is similar to yours, I think.

Do you talk like that IRL as well? Do you have a separate white voice?

Why do you pronounce Asian that way? Shouldn't it be closer to a Z sound?
My voice is similar to yours, I think.

Do you talk like that IRL as well? Do you have a separate white voice?
I have a large overbite from chewing my lips which makes it hard to pronounce some words and may have a noticeable accent.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

You sound like a typical white american. Voice mogs me.

Despite my british accent people can still tell I'm ethnic, it's over.

You sound like a typical white american. Voice mogs me.

Despite my british accent people can still tell I'm ethnic, it's over.
I have a slimy, dry and nerdy voice which is deeper than yours not gonna post it though. Yours is 2/10 - the accent is still recognizeable
:dafuckfeels: Why is my voice have such divisive opinions?

Does it actually give improvements if you can surgery your way to normie face?:feelswhere:

Certainly not with a voice like that. The idea is you want your voice to compensate for other flaws. God Damn, I don't know what to tell you man. It's over.

(To be fair, since you're 17, it could still improve)

Last edited:
But they completely contradict each other. :dafuckfeels:
The person who says "white American" is probably not all that familiar with "white America"

My voice is already deep enough but I'm smoking too :smonk:

The problem though is, my voice is nasal :fuk:

I have a deep and heavy af voice(result of smoking) and it did nothing for me,sometimes people say it's cool or do you smoke or stuff like that:feelsUgh:

have a deep and bright bass-baritone voice. I’m professional singer, musician and actually I’m a voice actor itself. I should tell you guys Its easy to make girl wet as hell but only before when she sees your face and body. My Height is 6’0, but I look like an average person, maybe smthing like 5-6/10. For example I had conversations with many girls in Discord/Skype and other voice chats and while I spoke to them with no camera they have always told me that I’m a very good guy and they wanna make with me love/sex/relationships.. But when I started showing them my face they were immediately upset and silent with no reason, mostly trying to leave or even block me lol. In IRL they never told me smthing about my voice or even mentioned this somehow. If you are a chad it would help you definitely but 4 betabuxx/Incel fellows it’s so useless. Sorry for my bad English btw

not bad voice. not good voice either

I'm trying to train it but I cannae control my throat/diaphragm, it's just too advanced of a skill
it is super hard, but you need to do it step-by-step.
First things first - do you know how to find/locate your diaphragm?
If not - put two fingers under your ribs each - like your trying to pinch your whole body. Then try to say "S" as hard as you can. As if you're trying to say SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE, but stop right at the first syllable. The muscle you feel contracting is your diaphragm. Sure, there are some ab-exercises that can strengthen it, but so can what you're doing just now.
Doing the pinch-thing, you can try to manipulate the S-sound. Make it longer ("Ssssss") but still with conviction, or shorter but louder etc. Play around. At some point you can activate the muscle without the sound. That's your base.

You just sound like normal a young guy, voicemogs me.
I don't know too much about voicemaxxing but there's alot of incel/low tier normie type guys in chorus at my school.

it is super hard, but you need to do it step-by-step.
I never did that with anything in my entire life, ever. My genes are trash and I accept it. I should've killed by eugenicists, honestly.
I barely speak proper English so it's over for me either way.

@Intellau_Celistic is voicemaxxed

404 T not found

Tfw @kanyepilled sounds blacker than kanye himself :dafuckfeels:
My voice isn't all that good tbh:
View: https://voca.ro/1ctKvghnJ8h4

Jfl if you think you can drive a knife into somebody's vocial chords without any long term side effects tbh :lul:
True but the surgery does exist. Now I'm not exactly sure how bad the long term side effects or possible complications are though tbh.

True but the surgery does exist. Now I'm not exactly sure how bad the long term side effects or possible complications are though tbh.
The fact that we even have to consider voicemaxxing/surgery just shows you how over it is. Literally potentially ruining our health just to possibly increase our chances of getting the very thing that we hate the most

The fact that we even have to consider voicemaxxing/surgery just shows you how over it is. Literally potentially ruining our health just to possibly increase our chances of getting the very thing that we hate the most
:fuk:

⚠️10% Loli/shota content in ID.

Pixycel,
You have a received a 10% warning from Moderation Staff for the post:

Additional comments: loli/shota content

You can read the rule change here:
Welcome! This is a forum for male involuntary celibates, single men who have trouble finding a significant other. -- RULES -- Note that moderators will consider rules on a case-by-case basis. Experiences: Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they...
incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

⚠️10% Loli/shota content in ID.

Pixycel,
You have a received a 10% warning from Moderation Staff for the post:

Additional comments: loli/shota content

You can read the rule change here:
Welcome! This is a forum for male involuntary celibates, single men who have trouble finding a significant other. -- RULES -- Note that moderators will consider rules on a case-by-case basis. Experiences: Do not discuss or request personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they...
incels.is

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

View: https://youtu.be/9j6M_XYj44A

i have a deep voice that people have said sounded nice but its all offset by my retard traits and subhuman looks :feelsrope:

Tried it didn’t work