Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone tried to be a Digital Nomad doing online work?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Or is this just another wageslave fantasy to sell by online gurus or is it actually real?

Any good online websites where you can do work that you'd recommend?

i know its possible because i've done it (stopped working for others in 2016) but you have to be good at something or get in early whether it was garcinia amazon btc shopify or whatever you needed to be first, those things arent going to work for you now if you are just starting, you have to find the next thing that isnt saturated

it's possible but very hard

Had a family member make online money for a few years but he was a neet and it wasnt enough to live off of. Just enough money for snacks. He would do multiple surveys and ad clicks and make like $10-20 dollars a day

this requires driving but i knew a guy would go around town and look thru junk and lawn sales and closing book stores and get a bunch of books for free then sell on ebay for a few dollars. He could live off the money he made but he was driving around town basically everyday

No, but I'd like to. Sounds tough to get started