Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anyone tried to ascend with dogs?

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
All this talk of foids fucking dogs made me curious.

Has anyone tried to ascend with female dogs?
  • Can give affection
  • Loyal
  • Virgin
  • Alive
  • Better than a doll
I guess I now understand goatfucking. :feelskek:

There is a difference between ascension and bestiality. One start with an a the udder with a b.

Thor greta

Tried
failed

its not entirely off the table but i hate dogs more than i hate women. I think the dog pussy would feel a lot better due to dog pussy gets hotter and has stronger muscles to contract PLUS the benefit you can cum inside dog pussy

but id need a good sized big bitch in heat. Hard to find plus dogs age quick. Very short fucking period Before they get old. Although female dogs get raped on the regular by stray dogs all the time so its not like its entirely weird if you fuck her randomly

This entire thread

haha, ask on a dog fucker site & I guarantee the foids will think that monstrous yet male dogs giving them dick is fine.

apart from my yandere kitsune gf who used to come in my dreams, no

this brand of degeneracy is reserved for foids only

No but I would :feelscry: :feelscry: Can’t arrest a dreamer FBI

I know you fuckers are dumb enough to try it so ım just gonna put a warning :
Dog assholes and genitals have a special bacteria around their skin.
This turns your skin red and infects your dick literally,and you need to go to a vet to get the cure (And get arrested for animal fucking)
Just go and fuck a chicken breast with condom

Tried
failed

its not entirely off the table but i hate dogs more than i hate women. I think the dog pussy would feel a lot better due to dog pussy gets hotter and has stronger muscles to contract PLUS the benefit you can cum inside dog pussy

but id need a good sized big bitch in heat. Hard to find plus dogs age quick. Very short fucking period Before they get old. Although female dogs get raped on the regular by stray dogs all the time so its not like its entirely weird if you fuck her randomly
That's fucking grim mate.

Did I appear on IT yet? :feelskek:

I'd rather have a male dog, no homo.

I heard this news report of a 15 year old guy who tried to fuck his pet bitch when his parents weren't home. The problem was, as a natural response the bitch's urethra tightened on the boy's dick making it impossible for him to come out. The dick was stuck. The parents of course came home to this embarrassment . He had to be taken to a doctor and his dick was chopped off to release him.

Last edited:
I guess I now understand goatfucking.
100% of this forum would do it if she could make smug ahegao human-like facial expressions.
Goat
(volcel if you wouldn't)
(gay if you wouldn't)

whites only though (JBW) white goat QTs won't fuck ethnics
I heard this news report of a 15 year old guy who tried to fuck his pet bitch when his parents weren't home.
The problem was, as a natural response the bitch's urethra tightened on the boy's dick making it impossible for him to come out.
The dick was stuck.
The parents of course came home to this embarrassment .
He had to be taken to a doctor and his dick was chopped off to release him.

This sounds fake to me. For one thing, you do realize the urethra is a separate tunnel from the vagina, right?

I heard this news report of a 15 year old guy who tried to fuck his pet bitch when his parents weren't home. The problem was, as a natural response the bitch's urethra tightened on the boy's dick making it impossible for him to come out. The dick was stuck. The parents of course came home to this embarrassment . He had to be taken to a doctor and his dick was chopped off to release him.
This sounds fake to me. For one thing, you do realize the urethra is a separate tunnel from the vagina, right?

About 15 years ago, a chad in my school was bragging/joking about finger fucking his friend's bitch, and almost getting stuck. I dont know how true it was of course. I just know that they have muscles which can shut closed.

Tried
failed

Jesus is dead and we killed him

I know you fuckers are dumb enough to try it so ım just gonna put a warning :
Dog assholes and genitals have a special bacteria around their skin.
This turns your skin red and infects your dick literally,and you need to go to a vet to get the cure (And get arrested for animal fucking)
Just go and fuck a chicken breast with condom
@Pumkin on suicide watch :feelskek:

100% of this forum would do it if she could make smug ahegao human-like facial expressions.
(volcel if you wouldn't)
(gay if you wouldn't)

whites only though (JBW) white goat QTs won't fuck ethnics

That's basically a human at this point. Human face,pussy and expression. Only her feet and body hairs resembles an animal. Ofcourse anyone here would fuck her because she is 80% human.
Most of you furfans are coping so hard. Your animal waifu is just a normal female with a cute expression and a pussy.

Zoophiles mogs furfans

@Pumkin on suicide watch :feelskek:
nah im good. happened 20 or so years ago. dam i feel old
was when i was 15-ish. sleepover at Grandma's. she goes to bed early and her fucking female dog kept licking me and rubbing up on me. one thing leads to another and i'm fingering the bitch and she is GUSHING all over my lap. start unzipping my fly and about to start to get ready to lose my virginity. just as i'm about to stand up (we were on the sofa) my fucking Grandma walks in with milk & cookies and apologizes she forgot to get them ready before she went to bed. I pull back into the sofa and try to get the blanket to cover my lap since my dick is rock hard and exposed. Her fucking dog is wagging her leg trying to bury her ass into my lap and yelping and all my fingers are sticky. I'm so embarrassed at this point and hope Grandma doesn't notice.

Luckily, the light wasn't on and the only light in the room was the light from the faint TV. My Grandma also has really bad eyesight so I don't think she saw anything. She put down the plate of sweets on the table and told me to go to bed early so I can wake up early for breakfast then closed the door and went back into her bedroom. I was so scared and relieved at the same time. The dog tried to push her vagina into my hand and I threw that dog to the fucking floor and went to go wash my hands. Ate the sweets then went to bed and furiously masturbated just really pissed off that I'm a virgin and haven't done anything with a girl. Fapped multiple times wishing my fucking hot cousin was there with me so at least I could have some eye candy. She was a year older than me and a turbo slut. Bisexual whore. Lost her virginity at 13. That type of whore. We were supposed to have a sleepover together at Grandma's but the bitch decided to go and ride some Chad dick and leave me stuck with Grandma.

it's called the "reverse dogpill"

was when i was 15-ish. sleepover at Grandma's. she goes to bed early and her fucking female dog kept licking me and rubbing up on me. one thing leads to another and i'm fingering the bitch and she is GUSHING all over my lap. start unzipping my fly and about to start to get ready to lose my virginity. just as i'm about to stand up (we were on the sofa) my fucking Grandma walks in with milk & cookies and apologizes she forgot to get them ready before she went to bed. I pull back into the sofa and try to get the blanket to cover my lap since my dick is rock hard and exposed. Her fucking dog is wagging her leg trying to bury her ass into my lap and yelping and all my fingers are sticky. I'm so embarrassed at this point and hope Grandma doesn't notice.

Luckily, the light wasn't on and the only light in the room was the light from the faint TV. My Grandma also has really bad eyesight so I don't think she saw anything. She put down the plate of sweets on the table and told me to go to bed early so I can wake up early for breakfast then closed the door and went back into her bedroom. I was so scared and relieved at the same time. The dog tried to push her vagina into my hand and I threw that dog to the fucking floor and went to go wash my hands. Ate the sweets then went to bed and furiously masturbated just really pissed off that I'm a virgin and haven't done anything with a girl. Fapped multiple times wishing my fucking hot cousin was there with me so at least I could have some eye candy. She was a year older than me and a turbo slut. Bisexual whore. Lost her virginity at 13. That type of whore. We were supposed to have a sleepover together at Grandma's but the bitch decided to go and ride some Chad dick and leave me stuck with Grandma.

What a story. Holy shit :feelskek:

:lul:
@Wizard32 thoughts on this?