Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone tried CPA/Market Affiliating?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Isn't that the smartest way to make money online and actually have an online CAREER?
Fuck I wish I had learnt coding so I could do CPA or Market Affliating, I've even read you need at least few hundreds to advertise and attract customers to your website.

Sometime I just have those moments when I am sober and think and realize the fact that I am unproductive as FUCK, just sitting near my PC screen... Been doing it since the age of 7 and I sadly I did not learn anything productive to do on the net other than just sit around play video games, browse forums, chat with people and occasionally ewhore when I need a quick buck but even 12 years old dude could ewhore, that's not really a good idea for long term income. JFL I am here for 12 years and in 12 years I am still 0. I was interested in programming but never had a motivation to start it up, well I actually did and said "fuck it" after trying to type one line in python because I thought and I think nothing will workout. I understand it's hard to start at first, to learn, to master it but is it worth it at the end of the day? Will I make something good from it? Will I make a good website that attracts people? Naturally my hopes are pretty low so I don't even TRY... Just zero motivation to try...

I have an idiot friend who made around 750$ in a month with CPA. He doesn't know shit about programming and computers in general, he just watched some internet training program (it was bullshit, I watched a bit of it then stopped) and he is doing well for his brain capacity. U could learn and get some real money I guess, I just stick to ewhoring myself before it stops working completely.

I have an idiot friend who made around 750$ in a month with CPA. He doesn't know shit about programming and computers in general, he just watched some internet training program (it was bullshit, I watched a bit of it then stopped) and he is doing well for his brain capacity. U could learn and get some real money I guess, I just stick to ewhoring myself before it stops working completely.
What does he do in CPA? Just made a website and advertises it or what? kek

same
You need to buy a domain too i read about affiliate marketing but i call bs sex it where it is, or opening some store /gym

U register to some site where advertisers look for affiliate marketers (MaxBounty, Peerfly etc), you have a method of advertising (SEO, through social media, with adwords) or you choose an offer then advertise it. You could get money by the clicks you get on you link, the emails that people put in to register to ur link or by selling what is offered. That's the simplest way I could describe the method, it's not simple at all.

I thought you you were talking about accounting CPA. We brokecels need to work on trying to get money together. 20 heads are better than 1. Even the pea brain feminazis make money.

I thought you you were talking about accounting CPA. We brokecels need to work on trying to get money together. 20 heads are better than 1. Even the pea brain feminazis make money.
I agree, we need to make some sort of group tbh tbh

2637.jpg

I love your avatar <3, it always makes me laugh lol.

You probably have the most funniest avatar on incels.is

i feel like ive been procrastinating learning programming for a decade. its such a bore.

I was completely broke and unemployable NEET at the beginning of the year. I finally accepted that I am lazy and anxiety filled so I needed to take those into consideration when figuring what sort of work I should look for. I guess I'm still a NEET, but I realized that I should just sell shit on Ebay and be patient. I started with no money and just sold shit around my house. I've taken the money I've made or am occasionally gifted and buy stuff cheap at thrift stores/garage sales then flip them on Ebay for a profit. It is slow, so you need to be patient and not need to pay bills anytime soon. If you have a job or saving to invest you could make more faster.

Screen Shot 2018 05 14 at 52752 AM

I was completely broke and unemployable NEET at the beginning of the year. I finally accepted that I am lazy and anxiety filled so I needed to take those into consideration when figuring what sort of work I should look for. I guess I'm still a NEET, but I realized that I should just sell shit on Ebay and be patient. I started with no money and just sold shit around my house. I've taken the money I've made or am occasionally gifted and buy stuff cheap at thrift stores/garage sales then flip them on Ebay for a profit. It is slow, so you need to be patient and not need to pay bills anytime soon. If you have a job or saving to invest you could make more faster.

View attachment 13379
I know about flipping, how long did it take you to make $1,7k?

I know about flipping, how long did it take you to make $1,7k?
About 5 months. Here are the analytics so you can see how it started really slow and has steadily picked up over time. Like I said, started with nothing and a barely put any time into it each week. You could probably make a lot more with start up cash and more hustling.

Screen Shot 2018 05 14 at 65855 AM

Screen Shot 2018 05 14 at 65925 AM

About 5 months. Here are the analytics so you can see how it started really slow and has steadily picked up over time. Like I said, started with nothing and a barely put any time into it each week. You could probably make a lot more with start up cash and more hustling.

View attachment 13395
View attachment 13396
I just did some maths and counted that if I make $30 per day ewhoring(5 days a week) and do it for 5 months I would get $3k. I think I might start flipping + ewhoring.. moneymaxxing to the fullest and finding more ways to make cash. How do you find items that you can sell for cheap tho? Do you have a discord? I might teach you ewhoring and you will teach me flipping, it's way better to learn in a direct way than reading tutorials tbh tbh

Hey weed tell me about your ewhoring. I've also considered it and want to learn.

Learning coding is a waste of time. You can make sites with Wordpress and other such programs, with minimal learning.

I fucked around with Adsense for a bit, made a site and a blog. Made £21 in 10 years kek.

You can add Matched Betting, Poker and maybe Runescape to list of makeing online money.

2637.jpg

I love your avatar <3, it always makes me laugh lol.

You probably have the most funniest avatar on incels.is
:heart::heart::heart:
Thanks man. You and Raiden have the cutest avatars. I wanted the picture to look like a disney princess being thirsty over a prince, because of those movies it made lots of girls feel like they deserve a prince, no matter if they're broke or ugly. Shrek didn't end up getting the pretty princess because he's a man, I was mad shrek's gf remained looking like an ogre at the end, because personality matters only when it comes to femoids.

Last edited:
I was thinking about those gpu scammers. Making $800 on a successful scam, only problem is that it's illegal. The best scam I have ever seen:

If you do it right you could make hundreds of thousands, just don't go overboard by scamming 1.2 million like those guys did

I agree, we need to make some sort of group tbh tbh
We can start off with a discord server and invite people from here who want to make money.
I was thinking about those gpu scammers. Making $800 on a successful scam, only problem is that it's illegal. The best scam I have ever seen:

If you do it right you could make hundreds of thousands, just don't go overboard by scamming 1.2 million like those guys did

It's only illegal if you get caught. Cops are cucks and I don't respect them anyway.

We can start off with a discord server and invite people from here who want to make money.

It's only illegal if you get caught. Cops are cucks and I don't respect them anyway.

Have you tried it?

Anyway I was thinking about it since Amazon doesn't even care since it's not worth paying customers to check returns and how easy it is to do. I have read many stories about people getting free stuff all the time, so it's convincing.

Have you tried it?

Anyway I was thinking about it since Amazon doesn't even care since it's not worth paying customers to check returns and how easy it is to do. I have read many stories about people getting free stuff all the time, so it's convincing.
Amazon sold me a lot of crap, so they deserve some payback. I can see people getting away with this too. But I'm worried they're starting to crack down on it because it's more popular now.

Amazon sold me a lot of crap, so they deserve some payback. I can see people getting away with this too. But I'm worried they're starting to crack down on it because it's more popular now.

Damn I wish I tried this years ago, I probably could have made good money. Just another missed opportunity like bitcoin

Damn I wish I tried this years ago, I probably could have made good money. Just another missed opportunity like bitcoin
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Don't worry there will be more like them to come. We have to keep our eyes open.

https://discord.gg/EJcdwQ made one tbhtbh
Have you tried it?

I think you're talking about social engineering. I've done it with fitbit