Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone tried church game before?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I used to go to this Catholic church back in the day, but I always ignored by everyone there. One day I simply decided to stop going. But now there's a small protestant church near my house, and maybe I could meet a jb there. My cousins met their wives in a baptist church. Church game is legit, if you have the patience for it. I'm aware there are a lot of single moms in those churches who are awaiting a betabux. But maybe I could use that to my advantage, I wouldn't mind fucking a hot single mom.

I go to church every week because I live with my ultra religious parents. I usually just sleep in the back but I used to try to get girls by going to bible studies, I cringe when I think back to it.

I go to a church. None of the girls there are fit for fucking, unless you are a gerontophile.

Just lol if you think that if they stay virgin they are going to pick incels after not getting laid.

Women there are like women in general. They want pretty men with a lot of money, if you don't have any of those attributes, it's useless, they will ignore you and look for dick in other places. Religion in a secular state is just larp, foids still and will use feminism as they want to fuck you in the ass, even if they are church going.

Last edited:
No never, couldn't even tell you when i went to church the last time.

but I used to try to get girls by going to bible studies, I cringe when I think back to it.

Did you try to make a move? did you get shot down?

if you're shopping for JB then it was over before it began, expect a knock at your door soon :feelskek:

I went to church every weekend from the ages 5 to 12

Mass is 1 hour, go there sit then go home. How do you even meet girls there? Most people there are also JB and with their family.

I'm thinking about going to a mormon church. A lot of the mormon couples I see have a single daughter and they are very open and friendly compared to baptist families. Mormons are a bit odd and quirky just like me, So I might have a chance there. The baptist church I go to is too normie for me, if you don't have a presence on social media or watch popular shows on Netflix then you'd get judged and ignored. The boomers are more friendlier.

The mormon brain is green jello.

Nah I get brutally friendzoned by church foids. Also jfl churchmaxxing isn't legit. Any foid, slutty or religious, wouldn't feel any physical attraction to us. It's not like because they go to church they can get wet seeing my 2/10 truecel looks

I went to church in the past and only old women there. Only few times some Jb but with their parents.

Might try it soon tbh because I have nothing else to do.

I would rather burn in hel!

But Mormons are cool trad survivalists!
Kitchen foids!!!!

My mom used to take me to church when I was 3 or 4 and I hated it because of how boring it was, so I just begged my mom to stop taking me to church. It was a Christian church btw

I considered joining one of those religious groups and trying to meet a religious cutie and fuck her in marriage

Just lol if you think that if they stay virgin they are going to pick incels after not getting laid.
I'm pretty sure at LEAST 98% of church going foids aren't virgins by the time they're 14.

Remember that most Christian women are whores.
They've let chad cum in their virgin pussies

Only grannies go to church here
t. someone who was forced to go church for 20years.

Religiosity of waifu is important, and abrahamics are not compatible with my beliefs. Dharmic or pagan waifu, please

Ikabuda

yes. but only chad can get any of the chicks. I went to one like two or three times a week for over a year. then chad comes in and gets into a relationship with one in like 2 services. thats about when I stopped going.

Just go to church in a 99% Muslim country br0

I have, and it doesn't work. Like the rest of the world, it only works for Chads and cucks. But church cucks are even more cucked than average, as they also have to cuck out for the church as well. If your heart isn't dedicated to God, you won't be able to pull it off.

Currently just finished church (I don't go for foids nor am I forced to by my parents - genuinely go of my own will), but they all go for the Tyrone in the church.
Women there are like women in general. They want pretty men with a lot of money, if you don't have any of those attributes, it's useless, they will ignore you and look for dick in other places.

This.

As I said above I don't go for the foids, but they're not that different from any non-religious foid.
They avoid me like I'm a plague and all congregate to the Tyrone, looking for any excuse to hug him.

I go to church every week because I live with my ultra religious parents. I usually just sleep in the back but I used to try to get girls by going to bible studies, I cringe when I think back to it.
I thought you was a muslimcel?

yes. but only chad can get any of the chicks. I went to one like two or three times a week for over a year. then chad comes in and gets into a relationship with one in like 2 services. thats about when I stopped going.

Currently just finished church (I don't go for foids nor am I forced to by my parents - genuinely go of my own will), but they all go for the Tyrone in the church.

This.

As I said above I don't go for the foids, but they're not that different from any non-religious foid.
They avoid me like I'm a plague and all congregate to the Tyrone, looking for any excuse to hug him.

Can you guys explain this? When do you have time to socialize in church? When I go you just sit in mass for 1 hour then go home.

Can you guys explain this? When do you have time to socialize in church? When I go you just sit in mass for 1 hour then go home.
There are bible studies and socialization events for single people, like a reunion of young people one time a week. But it's useless, there's a hierarchy there like in all places. Chad always wins.

There are bible studies and socialization events for single people, like a reunion of young people one time a week. But it's useless, there's a hierarchy there like in all places. Chad always wins.

This.

On top of that people normally hang around after the main service which is when you see the foids running to all hug the Tyrone.
I don't go to a Catholic church so maybe that's why?

I used to go to this liberal, "hip", "anyone is welcome, even gays, trannies, and all" church before I took the blackpill.

Since it was such a "left leaning" church, there were tons of younger people. Not much boomers.

Tried my game on a couple foids. Not interested. They still wanted Chads.

Imagine how much worse it is in traditional catholic and protestant churches.

Point is it is useless.

Church game, like everything else related to foids, sex, and relationship, worked back in the 20th century, not anymore.

Last edited:
Jfl it's only old ladies at my church I think

went to church with mormon girls. they're probably closet racist

AWALT
religious people can be surprisingly cruel
They're not only hypocrites, but the biggest fucking larp artists I've ever encountered in my entire life.

After the sermon today i visited a pastor in his home to have a chat and there was a younger female pastor and 24 yo girl there. She was polite but there was this chadlite there, it was clear that they knew each other. Anyone was in a similar situation, do i stand a chance?