Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone travelled alone?

never rope

ER

Rope while traveling. :feelsthink::feelsrope:

I have not, but I plan to do it. It's a great things tbh. You do what you want. I would love to go backpacking to rural China one day, visit all those small villages and see how those people live. It would be a great experience and one of the things that keeps me alive is knowing that I will do this one day. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Define traveled.

I've went to long drive sporting events before by myself: For example, I went to go see a Red Wings game in Detroit at the Joe before it closed down. I have traveled long drives to go to a couple Trump rallies alone. I went to Canada when I was 19 to drink and gamble. Saw the Lake Erie monsters won the Calder Cup alone.

I actually think you experience more alone. I encourage it if you have the means. It would be more rewarding with a spouse no doubt, but at the same time, if you can find the mindset to appreciate it alone, then some gain can be had.

Yes and its better travelling alone

Yes bro. I’ve been travelling on my own a few times.

My parents were worried at first because of my autism but I can handle myself.

Travel when alone is the best. Go get drugs and fuck the local hookers.

I have not, but I plan to do it. It's a great things tbh. You do what you want. I would love to go backpacking to rural China one day, visit all those small villages and see how those people live. It would be a great experience and one of the things that keeps me alive is knowing that I will do this one day. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

China is in the top of my list to visit.

I did travel alone but to meet people (namely my dad) on the other country.

As for travelling all alone, not to meet everyone, I did it but only to neighbor cities.

Traveling is only for whites tbh. Ethnics arent welcome in other countries.

China is in the top of my list to visit.
True tbh rural China is so fucking underrated. I want to get lost in it. I like to go to google earth and just look at little villages and towns there.

I have travelled alone on several occasions, but unless it's for business I don't plan on doing it again and would not recommend it to an incel.
You romanticize it by thinking you'll meet lots of new people and have fun together, but unless you are a foid or a 7+ male nobody will reach out to you and people will not be interested when you try to reach out to them. So at most you'll have some short conversations at a bar.
You will really travel alone and it sucks because it's much more fun when you can share your travel experience together with other people.

I've traveled alone to several countries in North Africa and Asia, what do you want to know?

i did. traveling sucks either way. you go alone you feel like its a waste of money, you feel lonely (and I'm a huge recluse introvert), and you stay in a hostel with a bunch of normslime that have friends. you go with people and they turn into crybaby fagg0ts that complain about everything all of a sudden. i aint never traveling no where ever again. rather buy weed or just save the money. its also overrated. go to san francisco oh c00l a bridge! go to paris wow a tower! go to london wow a clock! get to try sum fish and chips that taste just like the ones back home! also i don't have social media so i guess thats another aspect of why normies like it so much. they like to boast.

I have travelled alone on several occasions, but unless it's for business I don't plan on doing it again and would not recommend it to an incel.
You romanticize it by thinking you'll meet lots of new people and have fun together, but unless you are a foid or a 7+ male nobody will reach out to you and people will not be interested when you try to reach out to them. So at most you'll have some short conversations at a bar.
You will really travel alone and it sucks because it's much more fun when you can share your travel experience together with other people.

As one man once said, "A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

Travel to get mogged by other chads across the planet.

Lol

i did. traveling sucks either way. you go alone you feel like its a waste of money, you feel lonely (and I'm a huge recluse introvert), and you stay in a hostel with a bunch of normslime that have friends. you go with people and they turn into crybaby fagg0ts that complain about everything all of a sudden. i aint never traveling no where ever again. rather buy weed or just save the money. its also overrated. go to san francisco oh c00l a bridge! go to paris wow a tower! go to london wow a clock! get to try sum fish and chips that taste just like the ones back home! also i don't have social media so i guess thats another aspect of why normies like it so much. they like to boast.
This is very accurate tbh..

Travel to get mogged by other chads across the planet.

Lol
lol
This is very accurate tbh..
its my real traveling experience. going alone is lonely and i never feel lonely at home. go with friends and without fail always someone starts bitching about something. one of my friends once left in the middle of a trip because he was being such a fagg0t.
As one man once said, "A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."
exactly

i did. last year.
went to spain. was bored alot but it was a fun experience i think.

yeah I've travelled to other cities/villages inside my country, I like taking the train because it's cheap+ nice.
But I'm not NT plus I'm an ugly ethnikk, I wish I was NT+ average looks so I could interact with people and experience more. Being by yourself 24/7 is not fun, it's a torture.

Yes. I prefer travelling with other people tbh but it still is enjoyable alone. If you want some company, in a of lot of cheap hostels, especially if they have a bar, you can just join other people there (it was even possible for me and i am kind of a social retard, people are usually open and relaxed in this kind of setting). And there are also some upsides of travelling alone: you don't have to compromise on what to see, also you could do things like couchsurfing.

I don't expect I will meet foids and people. I just want to go and see stuff. Alone.

dont do it br0. its expensive and will feel worthless. how is ur life improved by looking at random shit?

It's not improved. It's fun for me. A feeling of freedom. Wanderlust. Going wherever I go. Also I will moneymaxx before it tbh.

just g0 on vacation br0. just l00k @ sum shit br0. just take sum selfies br0. just expand ur h0riz0ns br0.
GO VISIT RURAL PLACES DEVOID OF THIS RETARDED SOCIETY AND SEE HOW PEOPLE LIVE THERE BR000000

Traveling is only for whites tbh. Ethnics arent welcome in other countries.

What if you're travelling in an ethnic country? I'd love to travel round Africa for example. But with my pale white skin colour I'd stick out like a sore thumb and no doubt get robbed. If i was black then i could blend in easier and maybe avoided being robbed.

All the time. It's one of my copes. What about it is bothering you?

its expensive and will feel worthless. how is ur life improved by looking at random shit?

Well, i agree with this. Traveling makes no sense if you do it alone, you are realistic (or blackpilled or whatever) and know that "seeing monuments" is absolutely retarded and boring, and pretend to make friends or even get a gf. Traveling is an extremely lonely experience. I had to travel a lot during college, because i studied in a different city where my parents lived... and in more than 7 years, i NEVER got approached by absolutely anyone, and every time i tried to initate a conversation, i usually end up humiliated and embarrased because of my lack of social skills.
But, on the other hand, ive made some travels just to scape my home and my parents, or the college in general, in the past. Once i traveled to a different country (a lot of days driving just to be there for a couple of days lol) I didnt want to "see" anything special, and i carried a lot of weed with me (while i drive... police can jail you here if they catch you with a lot of weed in a bus or a train, but its really hard to get caught when you drive) and the absolute lack of expectations made the travel really enjoyable ngl. Idk.

Well, i agree with this. Traveling makes no sense if you do it alone, you are realistic (or blackpilled or whatever) and know that "seeing monuments" is absolutely retarded and boring, and pretend to make friends or even get a gf. Traveling is an extremely lonely experience. I had to travel a lot during college, because i studied in a different city where my parents lived... and in more than 7 years, i NEVER got approached by absolutely anyone, and every time i tried to initate a conversation, i usually end up humiliated and embarrased because of my lack of social skills.
But, on the other hand, ive made some travels just to scape my home and my parents, or the college in general, in the past. Once i traveled to a different country (a lot of days driving just to be there for a couple of days lol) I didnt want to "see" anything special, and i carried a lot of weed with me (while i drive... police can jail you here if they catch you with a lot of weed in a bus or a train, but its really hard to get caught when you drive) and the absolute lack of expectations made the travel really enjoyable ngl. Idk.
I like to be lonely and free tbh. For me it would be a good experience. I wouldn't go there for any "monuments" of some sort. I would explore rural areas of countries, backpack somewhere where people don't usually go.

I like to be lonely and free tbh. For me it would be a good experience. I wouldn't go there for any "monuments" of some sort. I would explore rural areas of countries, backpack somewhere where people don't usually go.

Cycling through rural areas like somewhere in East Asia would be perfect for me.

Do some travelling, read up on philosophy, try fine cuisine

Mgtow

I'd love to do it but I'm highly neurotic and have social anxiety so I there is no way in hell I could stand that. I can't even sleep the night before I'm supposed to take a domestic flight that I have taken 20 times because I'm so nervous about all procedures and fucking up infront of people.

Yeah, I traveled to Asia by myself

Looks interesting. Can you tell us more about your experiences please?
That's probably the least interesting thing I listed. I live in NE Ohio, so Niagara Falls is about a 3-to-3.5 hour drive. I was 19 and wanted to drink and gamble. So I went. Lost about 200 bucks gambling, spend 100 on booze, and like 60 bucks on a shitty hotel, only one night. I used to live in Toledo, where Windsor was only about an hour away, but there wasn't much to do up there. It's a tourist spot at Niagara Falls, so I just saw the falls and everyone left me alone. Walked around a bit, drank alot.

been to japan. all alone, rejected by 7 noodle foids.
bought some anime shit, hiled and went to all sorts of attractions.
still felt dead inside.
every where the people are the same and the sky are the same.

Traveling alone is not for me, my mind would be somewhere else.
How would you know if you didn't try. Sometimes just getting away from the monotony of your home town and people you know for some time can make you feel better, at least temporarily. Try new food, see how the city is compared to yours, rent a bike and drive around the old towns.

didn't some incel get thrown out of his hostel at the request of some foids?

you could try it, but it's not for anxious people.
shit i get anxious just going on a really long walk through the city without a set objective, full of thoughts like 'where am i even going, what is the point of this, this is so desperate what am i even looking for' and shit.

also coming back and posting pics where you're all alone near some monument or landmark, throwing hands up like 'i'm king of the world, baby' is really sad. you need someone, at least 1 more person to take some natural pics and break up the monotony