Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Has anyone totally given up; anyone just ignores women?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
I just gave up on women, I missed out on too much that even if somekind of wonder would happen to me and a girl would want me I would not take it. I really hate young foids and hate this society so much, I just want a way out, I will not play their game as it was rigged from the beginning.
I can't even stand looking at women anymore, sick of the fact that they get everything and some people get nothing. I know, it's a cope and all the rest but I don't care it's what I really believe.

There has to be other guys like this on this forum who just don't even want anything anymore.

I just can't stop staring at pretty faces (and nowadays any young woman that's not fat seems hot to me). I'm 26 so I guess my body hasn't given up hope yet, despite my mind having given up long ago.

But I've totally given up, I harbor no hope or illusions.

Basically.

I also used to treat them as men without penis, it made them furious. Feminism ftw.

I will not play their game as it was rigged from the beginning.

I am basically MSTOW already.

Long time ago, before I was even fully blackpilled I had already realized it was over

I don't totally ignore them because then they bully you more and try to pressure other males to avoid you. If they try making small talk or something I respond a little but keep things brief. I never approach or ask them anything first because then I'd get dubbed as a 'creep'.

I just can't stop staring at pretty faces (and nowadays any young woman that's not fat seems hot to me). I'm 26 so I guess my body hasn't given up hope yet, despite my mind having given up long ago.

But I've totally given up, I harbor no hope or illusions.
Yes ofcourse. My body has not given up either because I still am attracted to women but I know that nothing will or even could happen and because I was born a mental cripple and ugly I feel betrayed and as such will not play the game of life.
Like I said, it probably is a huge cope but it's also alot of anger and self-hatred.

No, but women ignore me

Yeh big mood, women are repulsed by me

Gave up a long ass time ago.

The words give up doesn't exist in my dictionary

I still try, if only to affirm my choices and beliefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back