Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone started talking to themselves?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
I started talking to myself last year. I do this when Im outside and home. I often speak to myself with anger tbh. I often ask myself why I'm like this. I guess I started talking to myself because I have never had female companionship in my life. As for friends, I havent had any for about 3 years. It's crazy because I sometimes cant control it. When no one is within a 10 foot radius within is when I start doing it.

I hum a little bit so people think I’m listening to music. Would only talk to myself at home if I did.

Yeah sure. Back in school people used to tell me I was talking to myself in class, and I didn't even realize I was. I was embarrassed, but later in life I came to believe that there's nothing wrong with it, which there isn't.

It's just sounds we make with our mouths, the when and where shouldn't matter. No other species on earth would judge their own kind for doing this so why should we.

Because of social ostrazisation, every incel will eventually talk to themselves as a form of social cope. It comes with the incel package.

I have always done this. Helps you think through things.

Incels talk to themselves because nobody else will

Yes, pretty much daily.

I talk to myself all the time. It is part of high tier coping.

I've done it for the last 10 years

When i feel stressed.

isn't that the whole point of this site?

Yeah I talk to myself now and then

i always do it, tf u mean about "started"

I do It all the time.It's nice.

Yes bro, I talk to myself all the time.

My brother caught me once which was embarrassing..

I do it, but I just use my mind among civilians or whisper at home because the walls are as thin as a crackers.

Yes bro, I talk to myself all the time.

My brother caught me once which was embarrassing..

I don't know if that qualifies, but my mother caught me commenting aloud some computer issue, this without referencing myself of course.

I talk to myself everyday, sometimes I go the a mirror and talk to myself for 30 minutes straight. I'm far gone...

I talk to myself sometimes. Usually, I have nothing to say, so there's no need to talk to myself.

Your body needs to practice talking so it doesn't forget how it works. If you don't do it with others your body will naturally start talking to yourself.

I'm started talk to myself because I live alone, it's ok i think. Everyone talking to themselves if they don't have enough conversations with other people.

I do. I’m slowly losing my sanity.

I am the only person I can agree with.

I also used to talk to myself a lot.
But I’ve run out of things to think about.
I’m just repeating myself , the same rhetoric that I see confirmed every single time I’m out of my place.

I don’t see it as a mental disease to talk to oneself. I mean... nobody is gonna get me out of here, so I’m left talking to myself mostly.

Right now I am.

I do it all the time as I'm alone most of the day. It does help with introspection and I think it has made me more intelligent.

Just be Vin Diesel theory is legit

No but i punch myself so often

Yea sometimes I've a conversation with myself

I do it from time to time.

same, i'm getting insane

I talk to my self all the time and pretend to have a emo gf called Hayley, whenever I leave the house I mimic in my head talking to her, At one point when I was at the movies I bought some food from the supermarket and placed the plastic bag of food next to me in the next seat, pretending it was her, but not making it obvious, it hurts me to even think I have gone this low in my life. I fucking hate my life and the fact I have to do this.

I do, and have for many years. It's not so weird in my culture as it is in some others. After those earpiece phones became common, you couldn't tell if somebody was a native Dubliner or a person too busy to hold a phone in hand.

I did, and it freaked people out. I kept coping that one day I'd ascend, and I'd be interviewing myself about "my comeback"

I started talking to myself when I was 6. my parents would freak out

Sometimes, but I mostly have debates in my head.

I've talked to myself since childhood, usually only when I'm alone though. Sometimes when I'm in public, like in a store or something, I forget where I am and start muttering and laughing to myself, probably seem like a crazy person tbh.

All the time. I imagine different scenarios, re-act movie lines and bunch of autistic shit.

I talk to my imaginary waifu