Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion has anyone set their own death date

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
if i dont stop being a useless loveless pathetic virgin by 2/14/28 (valentine's day when im 21 y/o) and things havent gotten better for me, ill probably rope. setting my own death date motivates me to try and find a girl who will love me so that i am not forced to die by my own hands in the future. it also motivates me to do better in general like get a job and work up for a car and college. that leaves me 2,096 days while im writing this to complete my quest for a girlfren :feelshehe:

come on dude im going to be 21 next valentines its not that old age. your date should be 2/14/37 jfl

Are your parents rich?

You're a white ntmaxxed normie half teen

What da

PHHHHUUCCCKKK

are you doing on this site?

i'm not finished with this life yet, i have other plans.

come on dude im going to be 21 next valentines its not that old age. your date should be 2/14/37 jfl
It is old.

Someone ban these cringey teens.

if i dont stop being a useless loveless pathetic virgin by 2/14/28 (valentine's day when im 21 y/o) and things havent gotten better for me, ill probably rope. setting my own death date motivates me to try and find a girl who will love me so that i am not forced to die by my own hands in the future. it also motivates me to do better in general like get a job and work up for a car and college. that leaves me 2,096 days while im writing this to complete my quest for a girlfren :feelshehe:
You won't. You'll be like the rest of us. This is your punishment. You are sinful, degenerate, obsequious. You were born to suffer.

JFL you're 15 years old? just dont mouth breathe, have good posture and in general take care of your health. youll probably ascend in 5 years while i rot on this forum.

JFL you're 15 years old? just dont mouth breathe, have good posture and in general take care of your health. youll probably ascend in 5 years while i rot on this forum.
Exactly, hes lucky to have all this free knowledge as a teen

Exactly, hes lucky to have all this free knowledge as a teen
you admit that having this knowledge at a young age will help prepare me for the dating world ahead yet you always want me banned?

Never works. Some dumb hope comes along like a contagion and leaves you rotting for many more years to come.

I'd say until Wizard age (40 and a virgin in 9GAG terminology). But roping is always a waste as there are bettER options to do with your life.

But in all seriousness, life is more than just sex, there are so many activities I do that keep me alive, my hobbies, my social life, films and series I watch. I don't see why I should go kill myself and let the bully society get what it wants. :feelswhat:

Nah, that's cucked.

Not exactly but I'm renting a plane on 9/11 for no particular reason

Good luck brocel, I hope you find a loving gf :feelsokman:

I'm a failure at everything because I doubt of killing myself because I've attempted 3x times already but failed none of my relatives know.:feelsseriously:

It's over even for suicidecels if you're a failure.

I'm a failure at everything because I doubt of killing myself because I've attempted 3x times already but failed none of my relatives know.:feelsseriously:

It's over even for suicidecels if you're a failure.
How did you try?

Yes. @33yo

It came and went

~1/2 a life ago

Yes probably around 30-35.

Though I might change it around.

Whatever happens though I am definitely not going into my 40s.

Kindergarten.is

I have set many dates. But I keep coming back to why on earth am I living this hell? Karma has to be real, even though evil is out and about living the easy life hating on incels.

No you must wait till you are 40:feelstastyman:

I have set many dates. But I keep coming back to why on earth am I living this hell? Karma has to be real, even though evil is out and about living the easy life hating on incels.
I always hope that reincarnation is real,so that your suffering in this life will mean sumthing ,that you will be compensated,but alas,we can only hope and dream

this year

i'm ascending to Godhood for real

youre 15, you didnt yet reach the age where its abnormal to be a virgin and the age of giving up.
even 21 is young, maybe too old to still be a KHHV, but way too young to off yourself.
if things dont turn around with your success with foids, you could still find copes. set the date for when youre 40 and then decide if you would really prefer the rope than breathe