Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Has anyone seen this anime?

no looks low T

No I'm not soy

Why are so many incels obsessed with a Anime? I can’t watch that shit for my life and I’ve tried many times

I'm gonna wait till they finish the season to watch all episodes in one day

Why are so many incels obsessed with a Anime? I can’t watch that shit for my life and I’ve tried many times
I can't watch normal shows on Netflix or movies so it's either this and/or video games.

Looks like weeb shit.

Looks bluepilled and homosexual.

I do not like to watch shows that portray women as innocent angels.

Because they want to escape reality with their bullshit waifus.

But as with anything Anime is a medium of entertainment as such there are loads of objectively good Anime films and such, but Movies are still different from Series Anime Movie VS Anime Series are quite far apart.

Last edited:
Yes ı did and its fuckin brutal
I felt the pain when his parents made fun of him for not having a gf and his father not allowing him to slack around in school (Which is the last train to Ascensionville before İncelistan for a low tier normie)
Also loved how blackpilled he kinda was about ex's

I kind of liked it, as someone here once said you have to not think about the blackpill while watching it if you want to enjoy this kind of anime

Last edited:
Rent a girlfriend?

Sounds beyond cucked.

I never really cared about moe anime and cutesy aesthetic anime and I don't get why people have waifus and bodypillows. Anything to cope I guess.

I never really cared about moe anime and cutesy aesthetic anime and I don't get why people have waifus and bodypillows. Anything to cope I guess.