Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone seen Thermae Romae Novae?

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Ate shit and died
★★★★
About some Roman guy that time travels to modern day Japan. I've tried getting watching anime many times in the past but just couldn't get into it, this premise seems right up my ally tho. Is it worth the watch?

Attachments

• MV5BMGRmMzMzZDItMTgxNS00NTU2LTk2ZTYtZTYxNmExM2FhMmJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    MV5BMGRmMzMzZDItMTgxNS00NTU2LTk2ZTYtZTYxNmExM2FhMmJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 21
>netflix

oh fuck, what woke bullshit did they put in it this time?

Was interested in this at first glance too but looking further into it, it’s just woman shit. From what I remember: Bunch of buff shirtless dudes in a Roman bath house, one of them travels to the modern age and meets a modern girl that probably falls in love with him or something. I just remember it striking me as foid romcom shit and being very disappointed.

62052.jpg

Could be another psyop if you ask me

Was interested in this at first glance too but looking further into it, it’s just woman shit. From what I remember: Bunch of buff shirtless dudes in a Roman bath house, one of them travels to the modern age and meets a modern girl that probably falls in love with him or something. I just remember it striking me as foid romcom shit and being very disappointed.
What a fucking disappointment. Why do normies have to sideline great premises with tepid and predictable romantic shit

>netflix

oh fuck, what woke bullshit did they put in it this time?
Most of the time they just give studios money to fund project and don't ask for any changes. Bastard was still full on lewdness and showed girl with big boobs and asses that bounced a lot plus dude is groping and masturbating them no changes there:feelsohh::ahegao:

Devilman Crybaby remake also was cool, however Castlevania was cucked to the max. Baki was funded by Netflix and was amazing. So it's a coincidence if it's going to be good, based or just giga cucked.

Devilman Crybaby remake also was cool, however Castlevania was cucked to the max. Baki was funded by Netflix and was amazing. So it's a coincidence if it's going to be good, based or just giga cucked.
i see