Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone seen that stupid ice age baby meme.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I don’t understand what’s so funny about going “the ice age baby is a war criminal, he committed the holocaust, etc.” How is this supposed to be funny?

Link or pic?

This is retarded tbh

Looked up but all I see from the memes are I hate ice baby, doesn't really give me a clue as to why.

Did his survival lead to the human race existing or something?

Yes I like the based versions

Looked up but all I see from the memes are I hate ice baby, doesn't really give me a clue as to why.

The joke is supposed to be they hate him for genocides committed throughout history or something as small as making pizza better than Pizza Hut. I don’t get the humor of it though.
Yes I like the based versions
Examples?

this is a shit meme

Its not funny. just another stupid normie shitty meme. Its like that Baby Yoda shit. Just consume and move on.

Normie humor never ceases to bore the hell out of me

Its not funny. just another stupid normie shitty meme. Its like that Baby Yoda shit. Just consume and move on.
The baby yoda stuff didn't bother me until the memes started going with baby talk for the main punchline.

Its so forced and so low effort.

But what is the reason for forcing it other than meaningless transmission through the internet?

Normie humor.

i think it is funnty

More proof that normies can't meme

I don't get it.

Why can't 4Chan make another meme? Their memes are typically all pretty good because the users there are autistic pewpew.

Why can't 4Chan make another meme? Their memes are typically all pretty good because the users there are autistic pewpew.
4chan seems to have hit a downward spiral ever since the 2016 US election. Now it's mostly trannies and tradcucks trying to make a white utopia. I haven't heard of a big meme from them in years.

4chan seems to have hit a downward spiral ever since the 2016 US election. Now it's mostly trannies and tradcucks trying to make a white utopia. I haven't heard of a big meme from them in years.
So you're saying if Bernie Sanders/Joe Biden wins then we get to have old 4Chan back again?
  himesaka noa watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by jigatei omijin  sample c8d61720c9c0a1d2e

pewpew

Why do you think that? And I doubt it they'd probably just flip out on either because they're liberals.
Well, the thing we need is for the autists to sperg out in response. If either of them won it would be likely to make them curl into a fit of rage and do some crazy shit.

While alt-right memes on their own are quite stale, the real life social experiments people conduct on 4Chan is where the real gold is found pewpew.

what the fuck is that

He looks retarded

I only see a few ones

Foid at my school taped printed cutouts of him all over the school today. Beyond me what the humor is tbh

Foid at my school taped printed cutouts of him all over the school today. Beyond me what the humor is tbh
Should have replacced them with posters of our lord and saviour bo2cel

Normies are retarded faggots.